The Financial Protector

yep thats fine

12 Likes

Thanks

a me ĆØ successa la stessa cosa

1 Like

Committing to 90 days with the energies of this field :moneybag: as well as the practical elements, Iā€™d love to experience some ease, flow and gratitude in the financial realm. Itā€™s been a minuteā€¦.

11 Likes

Ello; so what ended up happening?

Agreed. Utterly frameworthy

1 Like

Instead of 1.5k I fix the car for 200 bucks. Pass the emission test.

17 Likes

is it necessary to listen to this field regularly and keep looking at the mandala?

or is it enough to just be subscribed on the monthly subscription and just play the audio a couple of times at the beginning to make a connection and then not listen to the audio, or mandala and just be subscribed?

2 Likes

Yes. Make it everyday habit. It take 8 minute listen to audio while looking at the mandala.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been wanting to post my review on this field for some time, so here it goes:)

there are plenty of things I noticed but the one that stud out was how this made people who owed me in my business pay for the debt one after another, seriously amazing. For those who donā€™t know I own a small business, and like in many others of that kind one or two bills are sometimes left behind, because people tend to have all kinds of excuses to not have money with them after they had the service, of course I am flexible (to an extent) because it happens with old customers, people who are from nearby etc - known people.

But what is annoying is that I had two or three old bills not payed for very long, one even pre pandemic. What happened was that the people started appearing in the first month of this subscriptionā€¦ The person to who belonged the pre pandemic bill addressed me first thing when he entered and said, ā€œmay I sit? I have an old debt here, I want to apologize.ā€

Also people who have this kind of bad habit, i noticed it is the so called rich people (not all rich are like that of course) the most, which had always sparked an internal rage in me, they have an arrogant attitude that say: i am rich and famous - locally or so, but still- so I donā€™t need to pay. fuck them. They need to learn that they are not above anyone else. You had your service/good you pay for it. Period. Itā€™s nerve racking so many people nowadays finding this attitude coolā€¦ They donā€™t see that when someone have something for free that there is always someone with prejudice on the other far end of the spectrum.

Like I was saying, people with this kind of bad habit now think twice before doing it in my business.

We are all equal, money is necessary to all. So I aim for a more fair world in the future.

And it starts in our minds.

42 Likes

Itā€™s been 60 days so far with this.
Great results, overall

12 Likes

Yep
Iā€™ve been chasing quite a big debt to a significant family member for nearly a year. Nothing but deception and roadblocks from their endā€¦ so much hurt and anguish and not a single cent. Very soon after subscribing I get a phone call and some heartfelt words and a transfer of not a small amount today. I love this field being in my corner

31 Likes

I am so happy for you @abro. Do u listen to the audio regularly?

1 Like

Would this help with being unemployed for so long and having many problems in order to get a job?

So, this situation affects me in many areas: family, housing, friends, self-esteem, being more fearful as the time goes on, feeling totally stuck in lifeā€¦

Thanks!

2 Likes

@Matty
Man, start with point of no return field or stack. We accumulate lots of junk on our day to day lives. Sometimes itā€™s so much that we canā€™t see the opportunity just larking within the periphery. So, itā€™s important to clear them.

I also suggest the silent mind to shut off any negative thoughts that creep into the mind. Empty head is the perfect runaway for landing some big ideas and thoughts.

8 Likes

Yeah. IĀ“ve been linstenig to Point of Retun stack (free from Patreon) for two months.

Absolutely!

Thank you for the suggestion. IĀ“ll have a look about it. Seems promising :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hi, Is this service still available for purchase?

I see faces in the art.
Around 4-5 faces so far.

2 Likes

nevermind! see Maoshanā€™s post below

2 Likes

I think the field is temporarily out, like other fields on Gumroad. My guess is that there is some rework/vendor change, etc. happening. So, I think once these are sorted out, the subscription for this field should become available again. Let us wait for an update from Sammy and Captain.

I checked Gumroad and my current subscription is intact.

15 Likes