THE FLAME 🔥 Project for students and workers PRIVATE PROJECT

THE FLAME :fire:

A smart field that acts in different ways to improve the performances of students and workers.

• removes what’s blocking you (limiting beliefs, fears, past experiences, self doubt, low confidence) from being the best student/worker and helps you to generate the strongest top student/worker mindset (work hard, be focused, great organization, stick to the plan, never give up, confidence, a lot of energy, success, passion)
  • makes you take proactive action
  • big realese of dopamine while you are doing the things that you know you have to do during the day, so studying or working will feel really good
  • a mix of brain refresher and brain dance in order to have always a good brain that works well
  • automatic training of the brain to always focus on the things to do, so always being in the present, no overthinking (if you are reading a book or a contract you know what you are reading and you don’t find yourself discovering that you read 10 pages without knowing the content of those pages)
  • feel good, in peace and happy knowing you are doing well and you will arrive to your goal
  • rewriting of the childhood where our parents thought us to be proactive and not reactive
  • works with whatever goal you have in mind, you will always reach that goal
  • infusion of the fire elemental to all parts of the body that lack it.

I called it THE FLAME thinking about burning motivation, passion, will to do.

• INTERESTED

0 voters

3 Likes

Interested

1 Like

The vote you made doesnt show who voted btw.

Ah sorry is it a problem?

Oh my bad, thought you were to make a private group.

If its public, then it doesnt matter

1 Like

Is there a chance to still join?

Don’t worry it’s not a private group. I already sent the file request so we just need to wait and if it will be created everybody will have a chance to buy it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Phew! Good to know, glad that you preferred it public, it will help a lot of students :innocent::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Have you got any response from the team yet?
I learned that Public projects are not possible anymore.

Really? I didn’t get any response damn this is really sad

Need atleast 50 members to make it public. There is also a new format to submit nfts. If you are still keen on taking the project forward, you can start a new poll and see if 50 members or more are interested and then a public project will be considered. If not, you can start a pvt project with whoever shows an interest, I hate to see such an useful concept going to waste.

Btw this is the new submission form format if you haven’t seen it yet:

Get your own limited custom fields in NFT formats

Idk if there are 50 people interested. The last time I tried to see if someone was interested, I think 10 people were interested.

1 Like

How do I create a private project?

1 Like

Edit the title and add Private project.
Now start a poll with one option something like Interested or I am interested, in the additional options of the poll, scroll down and in the bottom you will find ‘show who voted’ option and click on it.

Leave the poll up for 24-48 hours or even longer as you wish, minimum 10 copies for the project to be made, if you want you can order extra copies for yourself which you can resell later. Now, close the poll and add all members who have voted to a msg group, you can do by clicking on member and clicking on message option, you will find add more members option

If you need assistance, I am happy to help in the entire process. :blush:

1 Like

Thanks, when I have a bit of time I try to follow your instructions

1 Like
  • INTERESTED IN THIS PRIVATE PROJECT

0 voters

1 Like

have i done all right? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah, that’s all, you are right on track, just close the poll whenever you feel like you have enough members.

1 Like

3 days have passed I’m fine with these. I will wait till tomorrow

1 Like

You are the project leader, do as you please, just one rule to remember though, need atleast 10 copies to be considered for making.