Former NFT submission guidelines (not applicable anymore)

Hello forum members,

You now have the opportunity to get your very own custom fields via the community project NFT process. Whether it is your first or hundredth, all you have to do is create a new recruitment thread in the Community projects category.

Tell us what your plans are a little bit, ask who wants to join… make a poll and once you have found your people you can move to a private group to discuss it amongst yourselves. There is 1 basic requirement here, that 10 copies be purchased at a minimum.

How big can my project be ?

The standard option gives you 3 main abilities/fields with each having 3 sub-fields to support it. You are expected to make a coherent design not an amalgamation of random fields. Do not try to squeeze multiple abilities into the same slots, we consider it to be a deceptive technique which we will look out for.
You can however purchase extra abilities that is: 1 main field and 3 subfield accompanying it.

Official prices:
250$ basic abilities on picture.
275$ picture + audio
100$ for each extra abilities.

The group has settled on a design, how do we submit it ?

Every Friday and Fridays only the group leader will be able to officially submit the project. Only 1 project per message. The group leader (that is he or she who initiated the project) must send a private message to @Dr_Manhattan @Nice2knowU AND @Rosechalice, your attending forum moderators with (1) The Title (2) The abilities and sub-abilities (3) The copy count. Nothing more required.

Once your project has been registered, the mention “registered” will be put by us in the title of your message. Once the time of your release comes, we will provide you with the purchase link and passwords. It is the project leader’s role to relay the information to his members.

WE STRONGLY ENCOURAGE ALL OF YOU TO PURCHASE YOUR COPIES AT YOUR EARLIEST CONVENIENCE.

NFTs cannot remain unminted forever. If you do not purchase your copies in a timely fashion you will forfeit the exclusivity, and the remaining unsold copies shall be offered publicly for all to buy. Usually a review of the unsold copies happens every 6 months.

The group leaders shall have the right to impose fair rules in his/her groups as long as they are disclosed prior to the recruitment. Obviously it is meant to allow a more efficient administration not a tyranical regime. Joining a group and accepting the rules is voluntary, they cannot be reneged inside the group without serious motives.

Do not send placeholder or empty messages in the hope of securing a place on top of the list. Only complete submissions.

Lol, I tried to cram as many warning and rules as I could, you never know.

If something comes along, I will announce it… hmm… you are free to ask questions, we will try to answer as many as possible. NFTs are popular and it’s exciting but remember that Rosechalice, Nice2knowU and I are only humans, we’ll try to keep up with the demand as best as we can.

Thank you and have some fun people !
NFT season is back !

Do not submit projects in story form
Brevity is preferred - do not pad the submission with unnecessary words)
No detailed explanations are necessary
No attachments

Title:
Type of NFT: Audio/Mandala etc.
Copy count:

Description of project in a few words only

Main Field 1
Subfields
A.
B.
C.

Main Field 2
Subfields
A.
B.
C.

Main Field 3
Subfields
A.
B.
C.

Additional Field #1 (+ $100):

• Supporting Field #1:

• Supporting Field #2:

• Supporting Field #3:

Additional Field #2 (+ $100):

• Supporting Field #1:

• Supporting Field #2:

• Supporting Field #3:

Send this to Rose, Manhattan and Nice2knowU in a private message

54 Likes

I will announce the official start.
Don’t start submitting just yet
:slight_smile:

18 Likes

Amazing. Thank you @Dr_Manhattan & @Captain_Nemo

6 Likes

What about projects that are almost fully left open to Dream so he gets a feel for it and where there’s only an intro and some suggestions? @Dr_Manhattan

1 Like

You will follow the guidelines, submit it and we will transmit it. If you want to do it another way then you can try your luck, but we won’t be running after group leaders if their submission aren’t in order.

It may sound tough but imagine the sheer number of groups and messages.

Who knows, maybe it will be 4 projects a month and then we will chat and explain 1 on 1.

Dream set the guidelines a long time ago. They are not in question.

8 Likes

ok, so i if i write an intro and leave most of the field & subfields open i guess it will be ok

can you again post where to find the submission form if possible
in the past i got one from you but when i wanted to submit it didn’t work out for me

1 Like

Title:
Copy count:

A.
B.
C.

A.
B.
C.

A.
B.
C.

1,2,3 are the Main fields
A,B,C are the supporting subfields for each Main fields

And then you send this to us both Rose and me in a private message

17 Likes

:flushed::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::yum::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

Ammm i hearing this right omgghh…

Ogmgmgmgmgmgmgm

Yesy yes yes haha

Ok cool, just to confirm it is okay to submit multiple projects on the fridays. Ofc via multiple messages. Or is it one per friday.

3 Likes

Updated the OP.

I didn’t realize we were gonna be Friday today, well, if your group is ready you can submit it today (today only).

Follow the protocol, both moderators must be included, title, description, whether you want an audio with it and copy count.

You can add a “Hello” and one smiley, if you want to.
:slight_smile:

11 Likes

We will start slow, 2 NFTs a week maximum at first.

8 Likes

New rule, lol
that went fast

9 Likes

You can submit as many projects as you want as long as you have people behind it.

But, you can’t send some messy scrambled text with multiple paragraphs and stories for every subfields and then create extra space in the form.

Some submission I see are really not passing the bar. It’s not that hard, some things can be said in half the words or less. I don’t want to see smileys in the submissions either.

Write things clearly.

Title: XXXXX
Copy count: XX
Mandala and Audio

Short description: 2-3 lines (the rest is explained in the fields, subfield form).

(1) XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Maybe 2 lines.

(A) XXXXXXX
(B) XXXXXXX
(C) XXXXXXX

(2)

(A)
etc…

No need for extra stuff.
Please make it easy to read.

And don’t go like “Dr_Manhattan is ruining this”, I’m expecting basic adult messages, following the most basic of instructions.

“It was great before” no it wasn’t, that’s why Dream came up with more rules including the submission forms and when people still couldn’t manage it, he quit for months. Then it got better, then worst again.

This time Dream got two bouncers called @Dr_Manhattan and @Rosechalice to filter the inappropriate forms for him and cut it down. We’ve been asked to, we’re here to be tough.

Again some groups are doing just fine.

22 Likes

All the new submissions are being submitted just right :ok_hand:
Keep going people.

9 Likes

In the submission form, can we include some cool images that we envision the NFT to look like? I know we are not the artist himself, just as an extra

2 Likes

Nope

(I removed the chit chat :slight_smile: )

3 Likes

Also, since Dream is slowly recovering meaning he can make fields of the same quality but not yet the same quantity as before….

Priority will go to the groups with the most copies/people. Things will slowly scale up.

16 Likes

Don’t forget to send your submission on Fridays not on the Weekends.

8 Likes

Only on Fridays right?

2 Likes

Yes

4 Likes