The Flow of Opportunity: New Release

Sapient Wellness is a channel that is mindful of mental health and uses relaxing music, to help you feel more peaceful and happier. Music has no barriers. Thus, no matter who you are or where you are from, these beautiful rhythms are made for you. Let’s join the journey to find your inner peace and light up your day.
This meditation is meant to represent a vast swirling pool of opportunities, from which with repeated collective listening, you may opportunities manifesting with whatever goals you focus on during this meditation.
So in your contemplations, with this concept you can bathe and absorb the energy and the changes this flow brings to you.
Brighten up your next relaxation session and add a hint of peace to your environment with this marvelous collection of natural ambience and healing music.

Please do like, share & subscribe for more calm relaxing music videos!

75 Likes

So, I’ll be “that guy”. Is Sapient Wellness produced by Sapien Medicine?

Ah. Nevermind. I found this post and it looks like it answers my question. I’ll leave this up just in case anyone else has this question.

11 Likes

I listen to this on my laptop with earphones and play normal playlist on my phone in my pocket

Will this interfere with other other fields or is it like the og meditation one?

1 Like

@Captain_Nemo Will the above audio from sapient wellness interfere with other normal audios if played through different speakers?

(This one in the background)

2 Likes