The future generation of current forum members

I was just talking with @VOTMAN an a point came across us that if we are modifying our template to be smarter etc then surely our children will inherit these things from us, putting them ahead of other people on many levels. Not very knowledgeable on science so what are other peoples thoughts

Blueprint of life maybe have effects on our children when they are born?

3 Likes

Also if you have grown spiritually would this affect the child by any chance?

2 Likes

No idea about blueprint of life, but I’m sure that if one upgrades on a scale of 10-100, from 60s to 80s or even to 90s (genes, energy Body, you name it), then the children will clearly have higher potential, I guess (?).

Worse case scenario: the child doesn’t get superpowers lol, no problems, introduce him/her to fields lol.

2 Likes

Project Dalai Lama

2 Likes
10 Likes

I reckon in terms of intelligence the child would receive at least some of it because intelligence is limitless so I guess when it’s project Einstein and iron Mike in one we will see.

2 Likes

I wonder
We use fields, Plasma fields, etc, nfts, whatever else healing fields there are, detox ourselves etc.
This affect positively our DNA, change it even, all those damages, even from past generations.
This would affect children greatly.

And the same goes for love, trauma, spiritual fields.
The more you go within, the more joy and love ofc.
And then our children would be showered with love and joy not negative emotions lol

4 Likes

Yes

Think about it.

Aside from the changes on a genetic level, by using fields we’re upgrading more than the physical body. By overcoming trauma we don’t need to pass it on = less burden for the future. By finding love and compassion through spiritual practice, we imbibe these qualities into the next generation. And the next generation will have the tools to tell the one after. And so on and so on.

All upgrades we make today, whether spiritual, mental, physical - the future thanks us

6 Likes

In my experience it´s immediate even. When I made peace with my parents, suddenly the relationships between them and my siblings increased significantly too.

8 Likes