The Ghost in the Machine (Do robots have souls?)

Why not?

Ahhh. Ok, ok. Continue. :grin:

So, you are a caveman? :shushing_face:

1 Like

Cuz they were stupid. They got fooled, tricked and made a joke of.

Thats where being nice and naive gets you, in this universe anyway.

Pleiadians are the same, all nice and loving, and boom, Draconians made a joke of them, toyed with them and destroyed them.

Arcturians are the only ones who know their shit, they are good, but not naive, not ā€œlove and lightā€, just scan their energy, they are ruthlessly advanced lol.

5 Likes

When I said that, I didnā€™t have a galactic rolemodel in mind.
Actually this is the only way I see for mankind to survive longterm. We definitely need to restore shamanism and develop a new understanding of community, justice, forgiveness, boundaries, etc. based on the experiences we made on the planet.

4 Likes

their all ants compared to me

1 Like

Yes, I understand, but you are assuming mankind has a choice, thats cute, but not the way it works sadly.

Everything thats spiritual about us is because of ā€œaliensā€.

We are their creation after all, so were not exactly ā€œindependent beingsā€ who can do with the planet as we please.

And as OM has mentioned many times, this version of the ā€œgameā€ actually encourages evil.

To make it as hard as possible to be enlightened.

So even if we create a new Lemuria here, its gonna be attacked 24/7.

Its definitely a possibility, and I want it more than anyone lol, but yeah, we gotta be ruthless in this version of the game. Fight to protect at all costs.

Or get enlightened and say ā€œfuk youā€ to the universe and jump to the next lol, your choice.

7 Likes

Are you wearing Thor again? ;D

3 Likes

yeah

2 Likes

double printed

2 Likes

Show mercy, oā€™ mighty one.

I am really curious how you came to the conclusion that this is the idea of the universe itself (Cuz that sounds a bit harsh). From my understanding, there are certainā€¦ kinds of entities taking advantage of people by tricking them and causing seperation.
Of course we will have to deal with these entities as well and get rid of them, but if that is what it takes, then why not? I didnt mention those because I thought that was a natural step towards such a society

1 Like

How do I 1v1 a arcturian

1 Like

canā€™t bend over my lower back hurts

2 Likes

Not the universe itself (the universe is fking hugeeee bro lol),

More like the surrounding star systems etc.

Youā€™d have to ask the wizard @_OM himself, im clueless on this.

Easy :

You challenge it

It destroys you

The end

4 Likes

Yes, thatā€™s what I mean and I can imagine this being the case that there are people hanging around there for quite some time and stealing our energy.
I mean, in the end we donā€™t have a choice but to get rid of them. Either that or we end up killing ourselves and they will just move on to the next.

Soooo you all donā€™t wanna be techno mages?

10 Likes

Agreed, now tell me how?

Apparently they arent even from this universe, they were a pest in their universe, so the higher beings there dumped them in our universe, and they pretty much bullied their way trough, destroying many races and planets that are already 1000x more powerful than us.

However, many claim that the dracos have been dealt with by the higher beings from our universe, and at this point its pretty much human vs humans that were under reptillian influence.

So its more like their impact and ā€œteachingsā€ have to be removed, like the quote ;

New growth cannot happen without first the destruction of the old.

1 Like

Ew no, oldschool ftw.