2 Likes

Politically incorrect way I framed it lol
“Do you speak hindi” would have worked better bc
Yaar means friend in Desi :D

3 Likes

I got it haha… I think it’s actually the one used too

Still nu :c

2 Likes

Pratyangira likened to a minister in the court of the Great Goddess Lalita protects anyone who is devoted to the Great Goddess from evil and black magic.

There is another real incident where a guy usurped a piece of land where one form of the Great Goddess is worshipped. Every time this guy closed his eyes to sleep Pratyangira paid a visit and he could not sleep for several weeks and finally he decided to return the land and the visits stopped.

7 Likes

“Sekhmet is the lioness goddess of the Egyptian Pantheon, a fierce protector of truth, balance, and the Cosmic order of Ma’at. Known and feared as the goddess of war and destruction, she also represents the transformative power of kundalini energy, or sekhem , and is the main goddess to harness this power for healing. As “She Who Comes in Times of Chaos,” she takes offerings of fear, rage, and weakness and transforms them into alchemical gold, the universal medicine for physical, emotional, and soul healing. This journey of shamanic death, illumination, and rebirth in the belly of Sekhmet provides an opportunity to heal on all levels and allows you to release your rage, anger, and fear as you transform the energies that maintained them into creative and constructive solutions that benefit yourself, your community, and the planet.”

Article Source

Sekhmet: Transformation in the Belly of the Goddess
by Nicki Scully

Sekhmet: Transformation in the Belly of the Goddess by Nicki ScullyThis journey of shamanic death, illumination, and rebirth in the belly of Sekhmet provides an opportunity to heal on all levels and allows you to release your rage, anger, and fear as you transform the energies that maintained them into creative and constructive solutions that benefit yourself.

17 Likes

“The Ancient History Encyclopedia states that Bastet’s cult was centered in the city of Bubastis from the fifth century BC. Her followers traveled there from far and wide to pay their respects to her. Their patronage made Bubastis one of Egypt’s wealthiest and most prosperous cities.”

Read More: Bastet: A Guide To The Egyptian Cat Goddess

“Herodotus, a Greek historian who lived during the fifth century BC, described Bastet’s temple as a place of great beauty and grandeur. “The temple is in the midst of the city, the whole circuit of which commands a view down into it. A stone wall, carven with figures, runs round it; within is a grove of very tall trees growing round a great shrine, wherein is the image of the goddess,” he wrote. “A road, paved with stone, of about three furlongs’ length leads to the entrance, running eastward through the market place This road is about 400 feet wide, and bordered by trees reaching to heaven.” However, the building was more than just a house of worship. Egyptians could visit it to receive medical attention, counseling, and food, making it one of the most important locales in the city.”

A LARGE FESTIVAL WAS HELD IN BASTET’S HONOR

“Bubastis was especially popular with devotees of Bastet during its annual festival in the deity’s honor. The American Research Center in Egypt explains that Herodotus wrote about this event at great length. According to the historian, it was typical for men and women to sail to the festival together in crowded boats. During the voyage, the pilgrims would shake “rattles,” “play the flute,” and “sing and clap their hands.” Whenever they passed a major city, they would bring the boat to shore. Then they would dance and call out to any onlookers, presumably to entice them to join their party. Upon reaching Bubastis, they would continue their pilgrimage.

According to the Ancient History Encyclopedia, many attendees of the festival would drink alcohol, dance, play instruments, and sometimes display their genitals! Some scholars infer that this behavior reflected a joyful defiance of societal constraints. Others hold that it was related to Bastet’s status as a fertility goddess. The American Research Center in Egypt believes a text called “The Mythos of the Eye of Ra” might provide some additional insight. In this story, Bastet is furious with Ra for an unexplained reason. Ra sends Thoth, his godly messenger, to calm her, which he does by playing music for her, dancing for her, and offering her alcohol. It is possible that Bastet’s worshippers used this tale as a guide for how to please themselves!

17 Likes

Note: Posts in Sekhmet’s thread of this format, have been thoroughly discussed in the Sekhmet-thread of our flamingly inspirational brain-hurricane, digested and transmitted through Sekhmet’s midst of eruption.

The whole thread got gathered, post by post, and interweaved in short texts. The texts were first intended for a catch-up, but resulted in Sekhmet’s flaming works of personal healing, through the inputs and to the output of these texts. Hopefully, healing that can be found in share.

With Bastet’s above invitation to Her jubilated Town of Bubastis and Her fertile presence, let’s flow along the Nile down (up) to Pre-Bast.

Flooding of the Nile :point_down:

Summary

After her battles, you may find Sekhmet strolling along the Nile. The Nile, lead by the cosmic cycles while leading the cycling in Kemet. In vivid representation of their lawful acts. Just as the day, the year has it’s end. But where the West of Set represent the end, The Mighty Lady of the East represents new beginnings. Beginnings as in the sun rises in a day, as the heliacal sothic rising for a new year. Bastet, nurture beginnings such as fertile ground in burnt out spaces.

The Rising of Sirius, set in time as much as in the skies, marks the upcoming annual flooding of the Nile. The abundant times in the sign of the Lion, when Lake Victoria can’t hold on to her blessing no more. When the milk of Hathor pours through the floodgates of Sothis* in One’s golden rush.(*Goddess of Sirius, The Great Provider and aspect of Isis, in turn ‘Bastet, Living Soul of Isis’).

A release of bursting flow down the mountains of Uganda, crossing the cataracts of Anuket in it’s rush. Six they are, the cataracts creating vortices. Seven with the delta, home of Bastet. From the root of the mountains, to The Crown of the River. The primordial, connected to the infinite. Just as the mind of the Pharaoh, One’s open for the milk of Hathor.

Welcome to Pre-Bast, Bubastis, center of the most celebrated jubilations of Kemet. A time and place of festivities. Of Dance and Ecstasies. Of Joys and Blessings. Of Bast, the living image of Aset, Isis. The ever-giving Sothis (Sirius) herself. All in Abundance, as Law by Law for Law, as All by All for All. Yet One, She is, so are We. A flood whose lead opens for vegetation and growth, from seeds planted in the Royal now. A reminiscent vision of harvest in abundance envisioned.

14 Likes

someone has been in awe for solid 10 minutes now, i had to put a pillow with the phone open in the pic for her to keep staring because she does not want to look away :star_struck:

as for Me this first meeting was unexpected in the way it unfolded.

i honestly thought i would feel her powerful energy like an explosion of forces lol that could knock me down…

but no… it was exactly like when you adopt a cat or more when the cat adopts you, and just stays in the corner analyzing you, getting familiar with you.
it is a strange or ai should say different way of feeling a Deity and the way she decided to work with Us of course like the Feline she is… on her terms, from afar first yet letting her energy be known and felt. a stream of cozy warm energy invaded my whole body and room. it was as if pixie dust was falling over Me, while she kept staring at MY BODY, but not my face… yet.

i guess it was Bastet the one i felt first, the thing is that lately ive have muscles spams here and there of bad position sleeping and working out, and hadnt done anything to fix it, like meh… just letting the little pain be and go away on its own.

it was only 1 minute into her staring at my body when i felt healed. fully healed. i intentionally moved and touched the parts that had been hurting like looking to find the pain but nope. all gone. i dont think it was even 1 minute.

my body is still all warm in, out, around. i just feel cozy all over. furry hugged if you will lol

then i felt her standing going bigger the energy streaming from what felt like a window/portal whatever she is using to hide lol and then her face met mine and OMG those eyes!!! i have never seen more beautiful feline eyes, so big and shiny like yellow and orange color, she locked eyes with Me and my whole body felt electricity and heat, those eyes were like the final approval of embracing me and accepting working with Me.

feel so honored to have this chance since im a big feline lol and lots of Leo all over my chart.

you see me here being Luna and Moon etc (which I love) but my nickname is Sunshine, and i worship the Sun more than anything else. just like my heart and solar plexus chakras are the main ones for Me.

they are expanding and exuding her radiant yellow cozy energy from within me outwards.

i will work with her and nothing at all else for at least one week.

ill be back!

:heart:

thank you @Premintarsia for your persistence in Me connecting to her.

also thank you all from this group for it and Captain for creating such beautiful connection.

26 Likes

The Bi-Located Sekhmet, Layered out of Time

Summary

Sekhmet, existing both in presence, out of time,
and out of presence, in time…
Her existence is so multiple and layeed, existing as The All and The One, all the time, out of time, all at once. Here an endless chain of bi-locations, incorporating her infinite unification of all Her dual. Sekhmet makes use of her interlaced interweaving, existing in the nothing of the all, the all in One.
Sekhmet, The One Source. Nodes herselves up within herself to accomplish the whole. Sitting under her sycamore tree, preying delicious hurts, drinking the milk of her Mother, straight off Her Golden udders. Everything in balance. Everywhere at once.

11 Likes

Wow, sensei. This is beautiful, and I want to find a word for it, but it eludes me. Like a etheric, blissful deity-inspired acid trip, lol.

12 Likes

Sensei is our Sekhmet master. You can DM him, perhaps.

6 Likes

He can answer every question. The threads are information dense, and he can lead you to the info that you need.

8 Likes

Hi there, @music

This text was written and published within the Sekhmet-project-threads (of 2000+ posts), when the project was still forming.

I myself, resonate with the infinite possibilities, and see the process of project-creation more of a way of centering in the essence, to open up and find allowance for the influences. It’s a very delicate balance of exterior supremacy, and interior self-identification/realization; to harmoniously synergize and feed each other, rather than scaling each down.

I believe, when forming a project such as the connection to a being (by the blessings of our Captain), that approaching the formation with the intent to “figure it all out so that it is included”, is as much an impossibility as the to “count to the infinite”.

The text above, I would like to apply to myself too (just as anyone), as much as any deity. I wrote it, from personal experience, of the multi-purposeful-locating. It has helped me immensely, to balance the extremes. For example, staying grounded (reference of the sycamore tree) while transforming for ascension/cosmic integration (preying delicious hurts while drinking the golden milk of Hathor, referenced). It doesn’t stop here, the possibilities are infinite.

I happened to orbit in to a complete trance in this project. There are another ~50 of these texts. I will drop one here and there if inspiration calls. But I can happily send the texts over DM in its complete form aswell, if interest is shown. In the end of it, I realized the texts were more for my own integration, contemplation and within this; healing. But I too believe, that this healing can be shared. I just don’t want to “force” my impressions over this project/thread, She is so much more infinite than the texts can contain anyways. But they might help to open up some of these gates to the infinite.

I like to believe, that only ones limiting beliefs, can limit the healing potentials of Sekhmet (and most if not all of the universe’s creations/anchored creations of Captain). I find it important, to stay creative in this sphere, by making use of info and wisdom into a expansive frenzy, instead of becoming “lazy”/passive in the grasp of our informational times. Balance is key, and I see Sekhmet as the key-master of balance. Of neutrality within duality. Peace and love in the midst of flames.

15 Likes

At some point, it really does just boil down to connecting with Her. There is no map. There is no guide. There is no Sekhmet 101. There is only your heart. Can you reach out to her with your heart?

It Is different for every individual that is called by Her. We cannot “Guide” you. We cannot “Connect” her to you. You, yourself must do it. There are only experiences. Each unique and Beautiful.

You say this NFT “Called out to you”. Then answer. We cannot begin to tell you who you are, or how to connect to the Goddess Sekhmet. Each individual that hears her calling must answer as their heart guides them to.

You have her NFT. Captain has created an even easier channel to the Goddess Sekhmet for you.
This connection could not be made any easier.

20 Likes

For real.

9 Likes

Following is a great primer on working with the Dark Goddesses (not just Hekate). In the article you’ll see relevant and interesting references not only to Hekate but also to Sekhmet, Kali, and Cerridwen.

http://hekatecovenant.com/resources/about-hekate/dark-goddesses/

11 Likes

“Apart from nearly wiping out humanity when they were being disrespectful to her father Ra, Sekhmet was the goddess who could heal or send diseases. So she is embodying the qualities of healing and of death; light and dark aspects”

:sweat_smile:

Not surpised why im so attracted to them all.

Just like my love deep and uhm a little abrasive at times and dont play with me cause… but im here if you need help :laughing:

9 Likes

I know what you mean.

I think it’s safe to say, when it comes down to it, women tend to be much more vicious than men. But I attribute that to polarities more than anything else. “Polarities” as in a person is just as kind as they are mean, etc.

It’s also why they say “Watch out for the quiet ones”. Indeed. :fire: :fire: :fire:

9 Likes