The Golden Elixir

this made my legs extremely heavy. Got very tired overall

4 Likes

Thanks @WellBeing for the idea to quote/ask it here and thank you @Drift for answering in the other thread.

It seems that it’s not just my imagination, after all.

2 Likes

12 Likes

I love the last comment about gold and kings

6 Likes

so is this field like Ojas refined or what actual benefits have you people experienced with this ? Found it on patreon so far liking ojas and alchemy crucible

Would chi compression into lower dan tien be better before or after. Same with transmutation and microcosmic before or after ? Anyone got any idea on this?

@AlchemicalSTONE @Rocket

For more info, you can go to the Advanced search function, type “ojas, elixir, etc.” and add “posted by Maoshan_Wanderer”.

5 Likes

Hi all. Two to three days ago, I listened to this a few times and now I’m salivating excessively, which bothers me and is not good for my teeth. How can I stop this? Thank you for your help.

2 Likes

Hi, dude_k!

Welcome Tara

4 Likes

Hi,

Listen a few loops of this one and if you still want to continue playing the Jindan then always play a couple of times after.

Or just swallow it ;)

And welcome to the forum :boom:

14 Likes

Looks like you were getting results :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Thank you, it helped a bit but the problem is still there. Any other suggestions maybe?

Maybe, but sometimes it’s just too much. And not really fun thing to do in public :-)

Thank you for the warm welcome!

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: This comment made my day lol :rofl:

1 Like

Loop it until you feel relief then

Haha that was my comment about the ancient kings, I forgot that I made that statement that came about when listening to this superb elixir!!! 🪙🪙🪙

1 Like

I love it :boom::blue_heart::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Noticed an interesting “side effect” with this. (It’s probably not a side effect but it’s supposed to happen).

Any stomachache or issue pretty much instantly vanishes. I wanna say it almost feels like a nourishing cup of tea.

12 Likes

15 Likes

Hi,
Is it possible that this field heavily transmutes sexual energy?

1 Like

Certainly
this is the essence of alchemy (external or internal)
transformation

5 Likes