The Great Imperial Crown

The large imperial crown, made in 1762 for the coronation of Empress Catherine II by the talented jeweler Georg Eckart, is striking in its perfection and luxury. The stones were chosen by Jeremia Pauzieux. An excellent craftsman, he was able to create "a hymn to the diamond in the diamond age. It is no coincidence that the Russian imperial crown occupies an exceptional position among the world’s regalia.

Information

Traditional in form, made of two openwork silver hemispheres, separated by a garland and fastened by a low crown, entirely set with diamonds and pearls, the crown creates an impression of solemn grandeur, surprising at the same time with its lightness and elegance. Graceful and at the same time unusually calm are the laurel branches that are the symbol of power and glory as if encircling the diamond grid of hemispheres and fastened with a diamond in the center.

The diamond lace sparkles with two rows of large dull and perfectly clear pearls. In a garland of large white and pink diamonds, oak leaves and acorns are placed between the hemispheres, which symbolizes the strength and durability of power.

The crown is topped by a rare dark-red gem - a noble spinel (398.72 carats, purchased in the 17th century from Eastern merchants). It is also one of the seven historic stones in the Diamond Fund of Russia.

A lot of interesting and useful information can be found in the public domain, on wikipedia, in historical sources, literature, and so on…

crown2

A harmonious continuation of the Imperial Egg. What if you add the strongest Captain’s magic to this historical legendary artifact and expand the standard idea of “how this might work”? The magic of the gems… The mysteries and riddles of time, of history itself. World processes, politics, finance, government, people… Keys to all doors… Power, status, fame, luxury, wealth and much more…

[ … ]

We hope that the elevation and complete transformation of the mindset and environment will happen gradually. Merging all parts. Thank you Captain.

41 Likes

Very intersting…

13 Likes

Congratulations! It is Beautiful! :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

This one is Incredibly Powerful! Whoa! :gift_heart: :boom:

14 Likes

Too much, in fact.
Too much mysticism before and after the release :grin:

15 Likes

It truly is powerful :crown:

10 Likes

little emperor :grin:

You need to rest, great things await you tomorrow :crown: :grin:

9 Likes

Excited to join the fellow crown holders :clinking_glasses::crown::grin:

13 Likes

Guys do post your experiences with it in time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: this is very interesting to follow. Can’t own it cause of other commitments but would love to keep up with your wins

5 Likes

Thinking about doing a trade but not sure what the mechanism of this field is…what’s behind it?

4 Likes

We don’t know 100%, and most likely no member of the group will give you a clear answer.

For certain reasons, we have not spelled out "how it should work and what the effect should be.

Everyone has their own experience and opinion on how it works… And in private correspondence there have been many variations and situations.

According to one opinion it is a super enhanced version of the publicly available NFT. But this is a very simple view of “functionality”

working with future generations, raising the personal level, certain knowledge and benefits, authority…

again - these are overly simplistic formulations…
too little time has passed. In principle - all hints “how it can work” - are in the description (in 1 post)

14 Likes

I didn’t even know there was one that was similar to this.

Thanks for your info bro. I have an idea of how it may work. Atleast my own idea. LOL

6 Likes

No, not really. I meant the NFT Prestige.
But of course, that’s not the same thing. In this case - there is also a layer of history, the magic of the Captain, the visions of the band itself before the mystical release

if you get this NFT - describe your impressions :)

11 Likes

:face_with_monocle: There’s a lot here… more so than meets the eye. In order to understand it, I think it helps to understand who it was designed for (first worn by Catherine the Great) and the time period it came from. Imperial Crown of Russia - Wikipedia .To me, it resonates most with the energy of that period (Peter the Great & Catherine the Great).

I’ve also found that paying attention to the various gemstones (and activating them accordingly) has given me insight into it’s purpose and powers. For example, there’s a fabulous red spinel at the top (it looks blue in the picture but it’s reputed to be a red spinel). Spinel, especially red, imbues a passionate devotion to service. It also energizes the root chakra which, in turn bolsters longevity, physical energy and stamina. So in this sense, one can see it was endowed with the energies one would need to rule a great empire. :crown:

However, as @Ugninis stated, results will vary by individual. :sparkles:

14 Likes

Some information Dream provided on the thread page of one of the fields included in this NFT:

Charisma and Glamour would stack upon this, as well as Torus Weaved Respect I would imagine.
The Black Panther NFT also is a great combo to carry with this due to the subfields it has

I gotta start working with this one actively, I get the feeling this draws to us all one could want in life. Contentment but abundant

18 Likes

:100:%

I would say contentment and abundant…

7 Likes

interested

To build upon my initial impressions of this, as it turns out, more than anything else this NFT is about a certain type of leadership. Not the self-aggrandizing type that one might think they want but rather the type of servant leadership that makes one beloved to one’s subjects. Even a cursory glance into the revolutionary roles that Peter the Great and Catherine the Great played in Russian history (juxtaposed to the leaders that had come before them) gives you a sense of what can be expected. And like all NFTs one is not automatically given these qualities upon receipt of the NFT. Rather, the qualities reveal themselves over time. Meaning, a rapid coronation isn’t likely in the cards for anyone who suddenly acquires this NFT. Rather a steady realization starts to wash over regarding the right use of power, grandeur and prestige, etc - all the qualities that being the Sovereign confers.

It’s quite lovely really. Through it, one realizes that leadership isn’t about parading about and bending others to your will. Rather, with the help of this NFT, you learn that one is blessed in order to be a blessing. :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes