The Great Pyramid of Giza NFT: Testimonials

The Great Pyramid of Giza NFT

The Great Pyramid of Giza is the oldest and largest of the pyramids in the Giza pyramid complex bordering present-day Giza in Greater Cairo, Egypt. It is the oldest of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, and the only one to remain largely intact
Called a power source to a world wide grid, a tomb and the ascension chambers. The only thing certain, is that it has captured the imagination of the world for centuries. Be wrapped in the unique energy and power of this artistic portal

10 Likes

Definitely feeling it. Lots of power, that’s for sure.

7 Likes

Haha i can feel your excitement i have butterflies and all thats how happy you are aww!!

Have fun :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

4 Likes

Thank you so much for your wonderful reply. While I am feeling incredibly grateful, ecstatic and immensely blessed, a part of me also feels extremely saddend by the number of people who just weren’t at the right place at the right time and missed out on these incredible gems…I hope you will be able to catch whatever surprises the good Captain throws our way next time.

3 Likes

No no. Embrace luck with full gratitude. It was your time and its really sweet. I have almost all the other NFTs and im sure ill catch some more!

And some others will as well in their own time! :fist_right:

6 Likes

Will do! :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

I’m not sure if non-NFT owners can, but I can see the actual aura of the Great Pyramid pulsating in the image itself.

This one feels so incredible, ahhhhhhh man…like a massive power and vibratory enhancer…but it feels amazing at the same time.

9 Likes

fyi @_OM , the info on the Great Pyramid and Stonehenge seem to be mixed together at the top of the post.

3 Likes

:pray:.

2 Likes

finally!!! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :writing_hand: :writing_hand: :eye:

9 Likes

@anon51280824 you finally got one? :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah :smiley:

3 Likes

Ayye this thing is gonna come out huge and im smoool :laughing:

Its gonna suck me in.

If you dont hear from me again you know why haha

9 Likes