The Great Shaolin Temple

Become an honorary disciple of the Great Shaolin Temple over 1500 years old… be privy into the spirit and secrets of both ancient Buddhism and the renowned martial arts which make shaolin warriors distinguishable from normal monks. (Disciples in the points refer to users)

Main 1: Shaolin Warrior Program: Disciples will undergo the training that Shaolin Warriors at the peak of the temple’s history underwent.

(A) Shaolin Martial Arts: The practices and methods directly related to fighting such as fighting techniques. Disciples will automatedly gain the benefits and ingrain into muscle memory of piously practicing a range of shaolin martial arts (e.g. Seven Star Fist, Luohan Fist and even Sanda… etc.)

(B) Shaolin Qigong: Disciples will smartly and automatedly cultivate Qi based on their bodily and environmental conditions, choosing from a range of shaolin qigong based on what will be most beneficial for them (e.g. Baduanjin, Yijin Jing, Luohan Qigong etc.)

(C) The Six Harmonies: Essentially the harmonization of the various limbs of the body, the body with the mind/intent as well as the breath. A form of kinesthetic intelligence. Disciples strive to develop a deep understanding of these harmonies through consistent training and mindful practice.

Main 2: Iron Body Refining: A type of training that aims to toughen the body’s external and internal structures, making it more resilient to physical impact and injury.

(A) External Iron Body (Wài Gāng, 外鋼): Conditioning the surface of the body, such as the skin, muscles, and bones, to withstand physical impact.

(B) Herbal Massage: Specialized herbal liniments infused into the body through an energetic massage to promote recovery, reduce soreness, and address any potential injuries/strains that may have occurred during training.

(C) Internal Iron Body (Nèi Gāng, 內鋼): A compression of pure fortified and youthifying life force being packed into the internal organs and bones.

Main 3: Buddhism Practice: The benefits of daily buddhist practices

(A) Detachment for Spiritual Growth

(B) Effortless Meditation - Mindfulness Bell of Peace

(C) Alchemical Revision of the Past - Growing up in the Shaolin Monastery and guided by Arhats of Ancient Times

25 Likes

Will this make me cultivate to immortality and ascend godhood?

3 Likes

You may consider Eternal and Max Heal first, which are public frields

Not literally. But Omni God, God-Like Fella, GodLike Tour and Zeus can be nice picks for that.

1 Like

My daughter is close to her black belt in Kung Fu. I’ll need to find this one in trades later on; since I just picked up the Power of the Ocean. Definitely no regrets there! But this project is also amazing! Congratulations to the team & Captain, for a unique project.

7 Likes

Great job, you must be a proud father! :+1: :muscle:

2 Likes

Nah this is more Wuxia (martial arts) than xianxia (immortal cultivation). Also immortality is not the end goal for buddhists including shaolin monks, for them it’s enlightenment and nirvana- escaping the cycle of reincarnation/samsara but ultimately that requires their physical body to die.

2 Likes

Thank you! I really am proud of her commitment.

1 Like

Is there an audio?

Yes

1 Like
2 Likes