The Guide of Breath - Community NFT Release

The Guide of Breath

Ever pondered what is breath?

Inhale, retain & exhale, simple isn’t it! But are we conscious about it? Wish we are, but hardly does it happens. As yogis said - “Breath is the root of all human power & connection to everything!”

As a great yogi said, “Hamko prana shakti ka paan karna hein” meaning, and “You should drink prana (life force) through breath!” Prana or chi is everything. If one can control Prana Shakti, then he is the boss of his own ‘self’ & everything in essence. But for us to drink one needs to have immense control over his breath, and know how to do it & that too correctly as if it’s his birthright. This is called Pranayama in the true sense.

This NFT will give you that guidance and experience the benefits of Pranyama - ‘control’ & ‘move’ & ‘store’ that prana, along with many other things that these inbuilt pranayama does. There are many pranayama techniques and intertwined meditative techniques imbued into it, covering almost all the pranas, nadis, yin-yang meridians, and chakras in a constructive way. This is a great transformation tool, heals at all levels, youthifies, masters psychic senses, a true consciousness improver whole and complete, and helps those in the path of ascension. These breaths touch the “root” of your being. Not going into finer details about what this can do, and the possibilities are infinite.

Let us delve into the sphere of pranayama. Make a connection and experience it (only nft users). These are not at all simple pranayama techniques generally available. Do not try these breathings not more than a couple of minutes in the initial weeks!

Btw just wanna be clear before someone asks, there is no star exercise inside this in any way except breathing through nostrils :stuck_out_tongue:. It’s purely different and whole another level!

Thanks to @Captain_Nemo, absolutely a mind-blowing, fantastic creation :pray:

52 Likes

Truly excited to share this private group NFT release with you all, glad this has come to fruition because of captain. It’s a limited nft edition, but there should be few copies available once they are minted in Venly.

Review - Coming soon…

13 Likes

Is this a public NFT or community one? If community, please add that to the title so folks are aware. Thanks

5 Likes

Done

6 Likes

Thanks!

5 Likes

I’m curious if the description is written by Captain, cuz it sounds like it is :joy:

7 Likes

No, its all Lucky :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :partying_face:, but description is only 20% of what it can do :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Omg that’s a pretty awesome creation!

Congratulations and amazing write up @Lucky!

7 Likes

Sounds awesome! Have fun with this one guys

5 Likes

Took couple of hours to write this, and explain what the possibilities with guide of breath, along with some science behind it, linked to this nft. Probably this is my longest review till date, wish it’s useful for someone and worth the time. ~4-5 min read.

I have been using the guide of breath for about 2 weeks nearly now, have been using it even before the public release. This is certainly an amazing ‘breathtaking’ creation in my personal experience till date. There are many reasons behind it to say this statement.

Personally, I am a follower of “Everything is energy” and this is not a mere statement and I try to live on that. Our energy body (pranamaya kosha) defines and acts as a blueprint of who we are and what we are! including the physical body (Annamaya kosha) - how we look, behave, believe, feel, and act so on. One in the spiritual path or otherwise need to put heavy emphasis on the energy body to ascend or transcend. This subtle energy body acts as the bridge to the physical & the metaphysical/ spiritual worlds, birth & death, and eternity. Without mastering the subtle body (Manomaya kosha - Mind), there is no way one can reside in Anandamaya kosha. As scriptures say, Mind is the reason for all diseases - physical or mental.

So, the key is to tame the mind. But how? Any method we might try like chanting or meditation, but eventually it would end up correcting one’s prana inside. It’s like main switch! So rather it’s easier and better if one can directly take the control of prana through breath. That’s pranayama.

In simple terms, Vayu or breath is a vehicle for all activities & experiences in the body. Some have known inter-linked benefits of Deeper/longer breaths…for example how they function ,

Deeper/Longer Breath → Clear Blockages → Benefits of turbo charged nervous system → Good Motor and Sensory control → Psychic Mindset → Higher Vibrations → Ascension → Radiant Aura → Joy/Peace/Bliss

Deeper/Longer Breath → Slower Time Perception → Automatic awareness increases → Mind calms down and takes control of being → Easy to delete or form beliefs → Higher consciousness ->Easy higher-self communication → Joy/Peace/Bliss

Deeper/Longer Breath → Higher Energy levels physically and mentally → Improves blood circulation and Digestion first → 5 elements balance → Sapta(7) Dhatu rejuvenation → Chi/Jing/Shen/Ojas development → Improves flexibility, agility and strength → Joy/Peace/Bliss

Once we breathe deeper and longer, we can see everything in such a slow frame rate, one could easily differentiate ego speech vs higher self-connection. We could actually be aware of each and every thought rising and dissolving as if it’s the moving meditation.

But how does pranayama works,

It pretty much similar to how our laptops receive the electricity from the power station or wind or any solar panel. Chains of transformers, storage Grids, transmission lines, circuits, circuit breakers etc. This is the same thing happening in this biological organism - nadis, pranas, meridians, chakras, dantiens etc.

Let us go further into our electro-magnetic instrument, in terms of Nadis and Pranas.

The word nadi is derived from Sanskrit nad meaning sound vibration and resonance. Nadis are tubular organs of the subtle body through which energy flows. In our subtle and spiritual bodies, which cannot be weighed or measured, they channel cosmic, vital, seminal and other energies as well as sensations, consciousness and spiritual aura. Scriptures speak of map of nadis -from the Atma(Soul) dwelling in the heart, the size of a thumb, radiate 101 nadis. From each of these 101 nadis emanate 100 subtler nadis, each of which branches off into another 72,000. They are called different names according to their functions. ->Heart Coherence They move in every direction and have countless outlets and functions.

There are nearly ~50 pranas (subtle pranas) in our body operating at different times and its own activities that run through these 72000 nadis. These are the gateways of the consciousness, connections to the power house! But mainly most spoken ones are 5 Major+ 5 Minor pranas that control the major activities of mind/body.

The vayu (air) we take that is a carrier of prana gets into different roles as,

Prana – Air element – Anahata – Controls throat to the bottom of the heart – Balanced & Open hearted – Unconditional Love

Apana – Earth element – Muladhara - Navel to the legs - strong foundation / survival / grounded - good power of decisiveness & self determination

Samana – Fire element - Manipura – Navel/Solar plexus – Power/Strength/Digestion/Judgement - Clarity of mind, efficient breath & healthy functioning of the digestive organs

Udana – Ether element – Vishuddha – Throat – self expression - When purified with pranayama & meditation Udana brings the blissful experience of Samadhi

Vyana – Water element – Svadisthana – Below Navel - coordination & balance all body.

Usually not all pranayama techniques create all the benefits like mentioned above.
Example, one helps to generate fire element, other for Ether, Air only etc. But there are few designed integrated pranayama techniques a step by step guide, like designed in this nft can deliver such a holistic benefits from physical to spiritual, covering all angles of development. This guide of breath first establishes on developing a strong mind in a strong body.

When I activate the nft, immediate reaction is felt in my palms and feet first. Next comes the movements in my brain and then spine, and next my tummy gets that high euphoric feeling. I try it and advisable with empty stomach only, so can enjoy its best benefits.

In the initial days, I have taken it lightly and just activated too much of it and haven’t slept at all overnight energizing entire system. I felt too dizzy because of over oxygenation of my brain, and nervous system. Dizzzzzz-uuuuzzzzzz-zzzzzzz-zuppppppp-mmmmmmmmmm feeling inside head…lol

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

Hence, the warning not to overdo with this. Me ran for grounding couple of hours later. The good side is absolutely no fatigue and no hunger later days. Maybe this is what called as pranic nourishment. Since then taking it slow.

Currently, my breathing is around 5-8 breaths per minute on average at normal hours when I am conscious about it. Even otherwise, I am not a shallow breather at least. Lot of awareness in the daily activities at such a pace. My Solar & heart region is full of subtle sensations, and blissful through out day.

Currently have cold & cough, not sure If another covid but definitely this is helping me bigtime through proper breath and healinig. No better time to have this personally.

I think Human progress is a long journey, but then with the right guidance and tools the progress would be surely faster. This nft just brings the benefits of all the above & many more, inside us through an integrated process, slow and steady on this will take us a long way for sure. Based on the activation, as designed those specific pranas, nadis and pranayama’s work automatically.

It’s said, In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
But If we think deeper might get this question, how word came without a breath. Maybe, the secret is “In the beginning was the breath!”

“The bridge between life and death is breath! Still Prana is God!”

30 Likes

That’s so beautifully communicated. The excitement and clarity is shining through and electrifying. Keep us updated.

15 Likes

What a Beautiful Concept for a NFT Endeavor!
Congratulations Everyone, and Thank You Captain! Incredible!

6 Likes

where do we buy this?

1 Like

It will come in Venly, or u can PM me if interested…

1 Like

Another update,

for the guys who traded with me, few instructions I feel to share that have helped me in the last few days. Hope it helps in ur explorations.

Initially
One can say any word that you can think of and activate those pranas and pranayamas. For example, say rejuvenation, then that particular pranas/pranyamas that helps rejuvenation gets activated or say Brain, that organ gets super energized. The usage is left to ones imagination. Any mental or spiritual concepts such as aura, strength, brainpower, perfection, beauty, happy, and their respective pranas could be activated in a snap.

Only focus on a concept for couple of minutes, and then give a gap, and then move on to another one.

Few key words I used are,
#Universal breath, #Pranic breath, #Nadi Breath, #Harmony, #Yogic breath, #Meditation,#Complete, #higher Vibration breath, #magnetic, #Circulation, #Eternal, #Organ Breath, #Cleansing, #Brain recharge, #Ascension, #consciouness, #Transmutation, #Strong, #Concentration, #Aura, #perfection, #Mindful breath and left to one’s imagination.

Don’t think necessary, but I randomly use these statements to talk to it, create more connection

I allow myself to absorb, imbue and impregnate myself with the benefits of ‘nadi energizing’ (replace with other words) breath.

I allow myself to receive the benefits of the breath on physical, mental, cellular and spiritual levels wholly and completely.

Every fiber of my being is infused with these breaths, and pranas in a balanced way.

I wish to connect and receive the ideas of each and every breath to my mind, to reflect the same beauty and strength in every thought, speech and action.

Thank you, and stay happy.

I do use spiritual affirmations to interact and grow from it - Works magically in no time…

Everything works prana as the base. Go slow and steady, this is a super powerful tool like no other (based on others’ reviews too, not just mine).

16 Likes

Reserved… coming soon! Drafting in progress

The Art of Breath (Practical exercise instructions) for everyone - simple and effective !

10 Likes

I do not own the NFT (yet :smirk:), but I felt this tool could get handy for some of you guys: https://xhalr.com/

:person_in_lotus_position:

11 Likes

I’ve been waiting for this post!! :))

I received this one a week ago or something and even before getting the NFT… The transformation that happen within a split second of starring at the picture was insane!!

@Lucky has seen all the hype in the trading pm :joy:

There is a switch of happiness that turns on instantly with this one!

This, for me, is an nft that is… Very vital

I was talking to someone about this gem recently, just casually bumping their want to get this :D

It is like there is a node in my body that was activated and everything was delivering some sort of ‘precise information’ so they could all act coherently

One thing that I noticed on spot is the flow of movement that was streaming inside of me.

It comes with a very blissful happiness that switched my day that was really going bad in an instant

My heart was also pumping happiness haha… I was already feeling very expansive with all the loops of rite of passage

This added a lot more flow into it!

:)))

I’ll spend more time with the keywords in the post and let you know about it, for now… If you are able to get trade or buy this one… You will absolutely be enjoying a precious gift of Life!

9 Likes

Awesome Desiree, I personally experienced all of your testimony on node part, blissful happiness -truly pumping happiness as u said :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Bliss nature just stays for days just in a stare. I am just avoiding it daily these days because it gets overwhelming as I spend time with it. Its not just solar or heart bliss, its reaching third eye these days.

I’m super happy u experienced this!

It’s been a notable breathtaking experience once, I spend ~40 minutes with it recently, and my energy body became so expansive like crazy, filling my entire room and going further & further…Then took a pause as I am stretching boundaries… immediately somehow all emotions, feelings gets balanced every time with this, and then stays bliss remains.

13 Likes

This look like most profound NFT ever. It Feels if someone has this, they need no more……

1 Like