The Halls of Valhalla

In Norse mythology, Valhalla from Old Norse: Valhǫll “hall of the slain” is a majestic, enormous hall located in Asgard, ruled over by the god Odin. Enjoy this portal; an artistic interpretation through time and space of a look into the very halls of this place of power and wonder.

15 Likes

Lol you gave up on boot

This is dopeeee

3 Likes

Are they already bought?

yes but you can make offers, theres one auction that will end in 20 mins currently at 165

I am a little confused how does the site look before its sold
So if i make an offer now it goes to the person owning it?
And what were the original prices?

1 Like

this is a new NFT page, it only allows 10 minted, you gotta keep checking this page and Sapien Medicine profile. he might want to make a post here or not, i dont know

1 Like

yes, exactly and they will decide if accept it or not then you pay and its transferred

145usd

1 Like

Okay thanks a little more clarity now haha :pray:t5:

1 Like

Now the question is, how many more are coming out…that’s 6 in the last 2 days alone…lol…and I thought he said Venly and Bondly wanted him to make more for them :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

3 mins left!! still at 165

2 Likes

@Starlight yesss! Congratulations! I saw you bidding last and I felt in my heart you’d need it more than I would… so I was just there watching the countdown rooting for you! :joy::heart:

Congratulations Starlight!

12 Likes

I’m guessing major field NFTs will be sold on Spring with advanced notice and the portals will be on Crypto at random times… at least thats what l’m thinking is happening

6 Likes

oh how you see who is bidding? i didnt see that!

@Starlight cause of course i would have been shut not saying anything haha yayy congratulations!

3 Likes

There is an option under ownership to check if it’s one of your friends to root for them or if it’s not you place your next bid :smiley::smiley:

6 Likes

@Desiree @anon46520955 thank you!! Ahhhh… :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: this was intense. This crypto app is not user friendly. I tried with 3 other editions and my bid wouldn’t go through. This was number 10 and it finally took. Then I saw there was an hour left to the bidding. :neutral_face: So, I left it up to the universe and let it go. Though I did keep checking the last 5 mins! Hahaha

Thank you for being very kind @Desiree and rooting for me :heart_eyes::purple_heart::purple_heart:

8 Likes

I’m kinda thinking that most NFTs would be there because it makes sense 1-2 copies per owner. There is more regulation on crypto.com than on teespring! But maybe the big ones would be on Teespring to keep the work up with them!

1 Like

Video of me trying to outbid number 10 and it would just not go through. I hit ‘pay now’ for 30 mins straight over and over before the bid was over and it would act like it’s paying and then not go through. I tried on phone, laptop, and PC. So it’s the site smh

5 Likes

Congratulations!!! :tada: :tada: :tada: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

6 Likes

Absolutely!! :heart::heart:

4 Likes

That happened to me a bajillion times…it’s ridiculous. Sorry you had to go through that my friend. I wish you luck for whatever comes next. :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes