The Hamsa NFT: Testimonials

The hamsa is a palm-shaped amulet popular throughout the Maghreb and in the Middle East and commonly used in jewelry and wall hangings. Depicting the open right hand, an image recognized and used as a sign of protection in many times throughout history, the hamsa is believed by Middle Easterners, to provide defense against the evil eye, a malicious stare believed to be able to cause illness, death or just general unluckiness.

reserved

20 Likes

The two main styles that the Hamsa comes in are with the hand either up or down.

If the Hamsa Hand faces up, it represents a universal symbol of fighting the evil. It is a powerful sign of protection against negative energies, hatred, insecurities, hatred,greed and other negative inner thoughts. In this position, the fingers are shown to be spread symbolizing the gesture of fighting the evil. So, whether it is worn facing up or down, the hand attracts harmony, success and protection.

The Hamsa feels stronger than some of the other protecting energies for me. In today’s world we can’t have enough protection.

Thanks for this Dream!

11 Likes

I have it everyyyywhere at home and pendants etc. Lol

I even painted one big for my room its like 2.5 mts x 1

:heart_eyes:

Beautiful

7 Likes

Slightly off-topic but could you please remind me what the hand-down style represents? (I understand that this NFT is the hand-up style.)

TIA.

2 Likes

“Fingers pointing downward is the most common way to wear a Hamsa hand. Fingers are fused together to attract good fortune. This version also symbolizes blessing the wearer with fertility and answering all the prayers.”

from here: Hamsa Benefits – Different Hamsa Symbols & What They Mean - Evileyes

Perhaps Dream has put the benefits of both up and down

5 Likes

Thank you. It’s coming back to me. I was told that the fingers pointing down style represented the hand of God reaching down, offering blessings and protection.

He’s clever that way, isn’t he? :wink:

6 Likes

I must have had some Evil Eye or something…

Since I received this NFT I have noticed a tremendous shift in my energy pattern. My vibration feels like it’s skyrocketed :smiley:

More so than when I got Tara, Nio Dharmapala, and Begtse.

This must have been the missing link of protection for me!

I also got pleasantly surprised when my car repairs were way less than I expected! Perhaps this has some extra luck elements to it as well.

13 Likes

Luck was one of the “blessings” that I was told about.

9 Likes

@anon77311975 my guess is because most people have issues with the site. Either locked out from accounts or cards not working. I personally really like the site. You get your mint immediately after purchase with the hi res image + when you use it with the app paying for the nft is easy. The only downside is if you decide to try and sell your NfT on there. Venly has a better market for that.

4 Likes

I think 20 is a good amount. The ones on Venly usually have 20-30 mints. Some of the group projects have upwards of 60-70.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve noticed that as well. I still think that’s mainly because so many people can’t use the crypto.com site though. Also, the market has dropped significantly.

If you remember when the first NFT’s came out they sold for thousands. (13th skull sold for 20K)

Forgot the exact number but there were originally supposed to only be 17? NFT total.

Now, with so many group NFTs every week, people still seem to think they can just throw it on Venly and make 5-10k easy like before (which does still happen occasionally).

We still have an opportunity to collect something rare and it’s nice of Dream to make these for us. I know he enjoys doing it too. I’d focus more on collecting the ones that feel special to you and less about making a profit at this point in time :slight_smile:

Someday, when he does stop they will be those specials treasures you’re glad you kept!

8 Likes

Ha. Funny you say that because i actually believe the opposite.

Crypto is a huge corporation and keeps growing and getting recognition very fast worldwide.

I am positive Sapien’s NFTs value on Crypto are going to skyrocket eventually.

I aint selling mine for some bucks now.

Youll remember im saying this.

Besides, if the initial reason people here ia buying NFTs is for fast money grabs then thats the problem.

The NFTs are special because they are special with a lot of little elements to them that you must discover.

And then cool get an extra copy or 2 to exchange or for the future… FUTURE. When the value grows.

But people seem to be buying a bunch of each NFTs not even understanding them, go throw them on Venly to sell and sit and wait.

How do you think the value of them would increase if the owners dont even understand what they are for, they dont invest in working with them, in discovering extra benefits?

Just because? No…

This was meant to be fun, something unique different to enjoy not a fast ticket to retirement. Sorry

13 Likes

:point_up: Well said

3 Likes

@anon77311975 why are you deleting your comments? You did nothing wrong. These are valid things to ask. This will help more people with the same question in the future man

5 Likes

There are still for sale and honestly… this is one of the best field for protection to date imo.

• It freed so much hindrances.
  • I am feeling protected and at peace writing here again (the drawback of a public forum :grimacing:)
  • I’m feeling unaffected by people’s thoughts (my sensitivity has been leveling up lately and this was becoming super uncomfortable to feel a lot of what most of us project unconsciously)

–

Something interesting that came back to my awareness as well: how we get affected by the country’s collective consciousness we are living in.

I knew from many sources that France is a heavy target vibrationally speaking.

Even got surprised the last time I crossed the Belgian border on my way to a retreat. The vibration shifted as soon as I crossed it, this was new to me and I honestly was blown away.

I was skeptical at first, then felt a shift again on my way back three weeks later.

As soon as I started wearing the Hamsa, it felt I was free from those attacks to the collective consciousness as well.

21 Likes

How do you wear it? Asking as I will do the same, too, now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You print it in a size that fits you, laminate it (or wrap it with a layer of adhesive), then it goes right in your pocket :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I don’t understand how come there is still some Hamsa available on Crypto.com

If you’re prone to psychic attacks or are very sensitive to the energy of others, get one of those guys.

This is truly majestic.

:eye:

13 Likes

Agreed! This is one of my favorite protection pieces next to The Armor of Light and Glory tag :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Does anyone here have the full size picture of Hamsa?

Please, send me it in DMs.