The Holographic Shifter NFT🌐 - Universal Hologram, Energy Matrix, Hemi-Sync, Project Gateway and more

The CIA technique dubbed the Gateway Experience was essentially described as a training system to bring enhanced strength, focus and coherence to the amplitude and frequency of brainwave output between left and right hemispheres that would alter the consciousness, pushing it outside the physical space, escaping restrictions of time and space.
Basically, it was seen as a way to put minds in a different state of consciousness, controlling our brain with the motive of interacting with non-physical aspects of reality. Its uses, according to the CIA report, ranged from converting energy to heal one’s body to travelling across space and time to learn and access new information

This project ultimately seeks to alter or transcend our holographic “reality” and human experience.

Hemisync is a patented auditory guidance system which is
said to employ the use of sound pulses to induce a frequency
following response (FFR) in the human brain. It is reported that
the Hemisync process can heighten selected awareness and
performance while creating a relaxed state. Hemisync is more
than this however, and an extensive evaluation is warranted.
Hemisync involves the physics of resonant entrainment, brain
waves and their relationship to the behavioral psychology of
consciousness, and the physiology of the brain.

This will take all processes and procedures to the next level.

The CIA technique dubbed the **Gateway Experience **was essentially described as a training system to bring enhanced strength, focus and coherence to the amplitude and frequency of brainwave output between left and right hemispheres that
would alter the consciousness, pushing it outside the physical space, escaping restrictions of time and space.

Basically, it was seen as a way to put minds in a different state of consciousness, controlling our brain with the motive of interacting with non-physical aspects of reality. Its uses, according to the CIA report, ranged from converting energy to heal one’s body to travelling across space and time to learn and access new information.

10 members

13 Likes

interested

1 Like

#MonroeInstitute :smiley:

Interested.

2 Likes

Monroe and more :)

1 Like

Interested

1 Like

Vote here:

• I’m ready to reach my fullest potential.

0 voters

@shadowhunter176
I WANNA I WANNA I WANNA I WANNA FLYYYYYY OUT OF BODY

1 Like

Interested

1 Like

Interested

1 Like

Insomnia paid off, good thing I cant fall asleep.Would be crying if I missed project based on the goat of brainwave entrainment for reaching altered states of conciusness.

2 Likes

**In reverse order

The Holographic Universe Dossier

2 Likes

Add those Remote viewing leaked documents and people might unconciously start heavily projecting negativity towards you when they end up on waitlist😬

2 Likes

Tko rano rani, dvije sreće grabi

There is abridged version as well😂
Tko rano rani, sjebe ga cunami

I do hope someone from Balkan sees this, they would lol hard👌

1 Like

My fav version

Lol sore Garfield is icing on the cake

1 Like

Interested

1 Like

@mehaul
@JAAJ
@Rosechalice
@shadowhunter176
@music
@Freakzilla
@gdplex
@Lucky
@Milamber
@vesparda

2 Likes

Okay everyone tagged please vote above.

We will begin right away.

1 more person.

Everyone after will be waitlisted.

Interestingly, Captain has used this research from the CIA et all to create the good ol’ Project Kundalini Vibration

Pretty rad stuff

1 Like

Yup, it was inspired by this as well.

But this one is gonna have some heavy upgrades.

Are you interested?

2 Likes