The Holy Paladin

6 Likes

my dreams definitely reflected the alchemical revision of fear. I had really bizarre and heroic dreams 2 nights in a row.

I think the repel negativity part is working too -albeit subtle-.
A) I stay away from some vices much easier.
B) Certain family members started distancing themselves from me, which is good.

The knight mindset was quite strong the first days (maybe placebo), but now it’s more “settled”. The confidence, faith, and perseverance are still there, but I feel relaxed and detached at the same time.

I can’t speak for summoning the holy light yet. Nothing obvious. I was hoping I’d feel soothing electricity rushing in my veins… :)

I also added some more fields to my stack after the first week, and I think they may have interfered with some of the features… I adjusted my stack again yesterday albeit still long, and I’ll trim it again after 3 days of love field supplements.

Overall, I’m happy with it. : )

16 Likes

nice! thanks

2 Likes

The knight/warrior aspect of this field is unisex, correct?

3 Likes

6 Likes

Yes.

2 Likes

Felt the balance of mind and emotions first. Settling down of energy.

There were translucent spheres, or bubbles that appeared and expanded in different areas around my body.

Little invisible groups of diamonds of lights began sparkling around my aura.

Energizing of body and aura. Could feel the beginnings of some sort of divine light.

Thought of mental fortitude and steadiness. Inner stillness as well.

15 Likes

Hey Barry, long time no see, just saying hi… I haven’t been here often, but do pop-in now and then to say hi… :hugs:

5 Likes

Mao! I’m doing great bro. How are you? Hope you’re doing well. Funny you said hi. You just crossed my mind as well. :hugs:

5 Likes

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Love the music on this one @Captain_Nemo, thank you very much for this field

Just got this and I’m super pumped to see my future with it

7 Likes

So the benefits i can acknowledge here are extreme fear reduction and a rise in confidence due to the knigh mindset and fear Revision. But what benefits does the rest exactly have?

4 Likes

I think the tower of power is related to the nft tower of power where u can call on any energy and replay it ?

like u can automate playlists with this, im not too sure though and then the alchemical holy light is a shield

1 Like

Nah, it’s not the NFT.

6 Likes

I believe this field can help me overcome all my fear

2 Likes

How often should one listen to this?

every day at least 3 times I recommend

2 Likes

So responding kinda late but for what exactly can we use this energy? Can it speed up muscle recovery? Give energy when i slept less? Help me working out? Keep me going when im fasting? Heal wounds?

Asking about Tower of Power NFT?

Check the thread and read its discussion.

1 Like

Alright thanks