The Hum Of The Universe (360 Interactive)

Researchers have detected a resonant “hum” produced by the gravitational waves in the Universe. Experts say this can be imagined as a gravitational wave background of the Universe.

This hum of the Universe was reportedly detected by the North American Nanohetz Observatory for Gravitational Waves (NANOGrav), and the findings of the research was published in The Astrophysical Journal Letters.
In a report, ScienceAlert said this gravitational wave background can be imagined as “something like the ringing left behind by massive events throughout our Universe’s history”.

Presented here is a creation of that resonance, perhaps a unique experience and connection to things await.

55 Likes

imagine sleeping to this while wearing a VR headset… ahhhhhhhhh

10 Likes

Marvelously and fascinatingly beautiful! :flushed::sparkling_heart:

Wonder what kind of beings we are yet to experience with Dream! :milky_way:

12 Likes

It’s really beautiful thanks for making this :slight_smile:
The 360 interactive videos are a cool idea

8 Likes

Thank you for this Captain :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: my daily anthem :pray::two_hearts: i can only imagine how it feels i cant wait to get home

7 Likes

Brilliant. Meditating with my eyes open to this one. Thanks, Cap!

4 Likes

Wow! This is powerful. My whole body is vibrating at a deep level. I feel the whole universe cruising through my body. Thank you again. This means so much to me. :orange_heart:

8 Likes

Ahh that was delicious. I felt like if “I” could just dissipate to be many atoms humming along to this vibe I would then be infinitely happy.

13 Likes

Right? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: exact description

4 Likes

Watch it in 2160s quality and full screen. Next level experience :zap:

5 Likes

Things are moving :om: :milky_way: :star_struck:

3 Likes

Moved me to tears… Don’t know why

8 Likes

Welcome HOME.

This experience will mean different things to different people at different times.

I’m not sure if this is sandwiched in the cul-de-sac of VoC/VoDL/VoT or the origin story of. Doesn’t matter because it just “IS”. It’s pure and labels will artificially limit the experience and what it’s capable of. It’s worth going in intention-free and just bathing in The Universe.

If we’re going under the assumption that we’re vibrational beings with non-physical roots, then my guess is the crying is just an outlet for that magnitude of pure vibrational love direct from The Source. Unfiltered.

Often imitated. Never duplicated.

This should probably be a Legendary item priced at $314.15

17 Likes

Is this the Void ? or just our Universe

2 Likes

Thanks for that awesome review :pray:

I kinda forgot it and was guided to it again and again today.
I have meditated onto it, following your review and despite being tired, I can confirm that there is so much behind that what we think.

Captain’s big heart & humility :pray::heart::dove:

11 Likes

Just looped it 1 hour, confirmed :pray::pray::pray:

:milky_way::heart:

5 Likes

That gift from our Captain shouldn’t get un-noticed, I am definitely sharing the same point of view as WuWei above.

16 comments and no fuss around it, has everyone missed it? :rofl:

I have been looping it a lot for the last days, and honestly I have never felt so connected to Source / God / the Universe :milky_way:

Never felt so close to true Enlightenment as well.

All inviting you to loop it like hell, and give some badass review :pray:

18 Likes

@Captain_Nemo

Always someone :joy:

11 Likes

To me it’s the void but it’s subjective so don’t take it as gospel
Well maybe more specifically the void that is nothing and everything at the same time :rofl:

Maybe it’s something not everyone feels “attracted to” at the moment.

9 Likes

I dont mind the void :smirk::sunglasses:

6 Likes