The Immortal Caladrius (Perfect Health and Immortality Group) - NFT

That is amazing and pretty surreal that we are blessed with a servitor-deity in our lives who has the ability to heal people and pets. I feel blessed. :heart: :pray:

6 Likes

Does this mean that the caladrius is not suitable to cure dental infections for whatever reason?

Also can anyone let me know if the caladrius has helped to heal scars and improve eyesight? Thanks

maybe over time. This is not a button, it takes time for the results. I often read reviews that the inflammation passed quickly or the pain decreased. But otherwise, regeneration takes time. And so it is with any product. There is no need to count the nft or fields as just a button with an instant action.

11 Likes

Right. Just realised it’s been less than a month since it’s release

2 Likes

This means that when there is a progressive problem, it is better to urgently use the services of traditional medicine /in this case, a specialized clinic/ to quickly solve the situation, and use the energy tools in parallel, as an auxiliary tool

Besides, the person who asked the question does not have Caladrius

15 Likes

just curiosity anyone know the price

Note its’ currently rapidly expanding knowledge base from all the experiments I’m doing.

Many of these things had not been used before I these ways, so there was little data in the collective consciousness about it.

22 Likes

I actually do feel caladrius to be stronger nowadays than when I first got it a couple months back. Maybe it is due to your experiments :+1: thanks if that’s the case man

13 Likes

Where i can find caladeus nft and audio?

Official nft buying/selling thread

2 Likes

How does one purchase this?

I had the same question, but after researching for a while, it seems this isn’t sold anymore unless you find someone selling it on the NFT selling/trading thread. BUT, we can still purchase The Nestling NFT which is available on the sapien shop, which technically is the “child” of caladrious and fire bird. It has the same abilities it seems.

8 Likes

Sometimes one can find these rare NFTs for resale on Sapien Medicine Venly.

There was an Immortal Caladrius for sale a bit ago, but someone must have purchased it.

Here is the link to Sapien’s Venly:

8 Likes

owners of this field, what has been your update?

As far as I know the Firebird, Caladrius and Plasma flaunt were hinted without detailed specifications and the Nestling is a combination of all those.

3 Likes

Can Caladrius heal animals who are in pain or have injuries and can it help traumatized animals? :dizzy:

3 Likes

Should be able to :+1:

5 Likes

Ik protection is one aspect of Caladrius

Can I send Caladrius to go help protect someone that’s close to me from someone else?

2 Likes

Yes. It could help.

But always when sending Caladrius to other people the best practice is to ask for permission first.

9 Likes