The Immortal Caladrius (Perfect Health and Immortality Group) - NFT

How does one purchase this?

I had the same question, but after researching for a while, it seems this isn’t sold anymore unless you find someone selling it on the NFT selling/trading thread. BUT, we can still purchase The Nestling NFT which is available on the sapien shop, which technically is the “child” of caladrious and fire bird. It has the same abilities it seems.

8 Likes

Sometimes one can find these rare NFTs for resale on Sapien Medicine Venly.

There was an Immortal Caladrius for sale a bit ago, but someone must have purchased it.

Here is the link to Sapien’s Venly:

8 Likes

owners of this field, what has been your update?

As far as I know the Firebird, Caladrius and Plasma flaunt were hinted without detailed specifications and the Nestling is a combination of all those.

3 Likes

Can Caladrius heal animals who are in pain or have injuries and can it help traumatized animals? :dizzy:

3 Likes

Should be able to :+1:

5 Likes

Ik protection is one aspect of Caladrius

Can I send Caladrius to go help protect someone that’s close to me from someone else?

2 Likes

Yes. It could help.

But always when sending Caladrius to other people the best practice is to ask for permission first.

9 Likes

So I traded my first and favorite NFT, the Eternal, for The Immortal Caladrius

(and this is just a day after that I posted it was my favorite!)

The Eternal is the NFT I’ve spent the most time with and have been connected too. I immediately felt the difference from the trade. Like a swirling circle around me had disappeared. I’m guessing this is BoL no longer being “on,” among other qualities. The pause will be good though.

The Immortal Caladrius :))

Some background/context:

Summary

For the last several days I had been trying out Sorcerer Supreme’s energy work, as well as the water chargers with Caladrius. I’ve been really thankful and impressed by their work/abilities. Caladrius as through the NFT, is one that I’ve been very subtlety admiring, gazing from afar. It’s one that I believe this forum has a lot of respect and even reverence for, myself included.

Earlier this day I was very quietly reflecting on how to charge food & water, as influenced by Patron Saint Biceps. Like what servitors to use, or how to go about the process. I was also valuing the ever increasing charged elixir of water, just valuing it, and imagining the potential.

Then I started seeing offers of Caladrius on the Buy/Sell thread, with a few members seeking the eternal. I looked again later on, and there was one member who I thought about communicating with somehow earlier in the day. I read the offer, the energy, reached out to them, communicated & agreed on the trade, and then it was done. The whole process felt seamless and almost instantaneous; like all the steps and sequence was a single moment, agreed upon without any inhibition. Thank you for the exchange and similarity in sentiment.

I haven’t used/created any servitors yet, but feel that Caladrius is very much their own divine being. There is a lightness and purity. A gentle and powerful spirit, full of love & care. I just feel more positive (and even a little silly) with their presence. I’m thankful, and full of inner smiles.

This is just the beginning, and I wonder who I’ll be in the coming future. {healing & purity}

My gratitude to Dream and those involved in the creation/connection to Caladrius :pray:

14 Likes

I was blessed to get the caladrius last night and looped it all night. I felt really nice waking up. There was a lot of detox that happened last night and I notice my health improving with less sore neck and just happier. I can feel the bright light massaging my being with the caladrius. I’m glad I picked it up.

This is a very different healing compared to eternal. Much gentler but nonetheless goes deep. Will be very curious how the next days unfold when I try to loop eternal during day and caladrius at night.

10 Likes

Or got it from a trade…!

and most people here aren’t…scammers to say the least lol

1 Like

how many hours did you loop?

You need the mp3? If you can prove you own it I will send it to you. Just making sure as your account was created only a week ago

3 Likes

Oh lmao people can’t just send it to you, you have to pay for it. This one isn’t free.

I thought you might own the NFT but don’t have the mp3 for it.

3 Likes

6-7hrs. This one great to loop

No, Caladrius takes your blueprint at the right age, but as if you were in an optimally healthy state at that age

3 Likes

A field that would copy the health of another person to you? I can’t remember that. As for Caladrius and the mentioned field. For example, for my son, I ask Caladrius to use the negentropic scheme of his body at the current age in a perfectly healthy state. He has been ill since birth and was healthy only in utero

5 Likes

Yeah that’s what I was wondering if it will work even though it’s not in my wallet.

2 Likes

It will not

1 Like