The inner alchemy of Emotions

A lower knock off version of emotional omnipotence.

It works on transmuting all negative emotions into your highest possible emotion. It will expand without your limit based on your level of consciousness and your highest possible emotion (let’s say feel good) level. Once it starts you cannot stop it until complete. So be mindful of that. It works on the negative emotions from all bodies like it’s original counterpart. Basically it’s a shortcut to emotional work and release.

Also keep in mind it may take hours to complete depending on the person and emotional bandwidth level.

This field is a component of emotional omnipotence field so if you have access to that you don’t need this one.

A silent audio.

9 Likes

so only play once then it will carry on working without it playing ?

2 Likes

Use it for two loops I’d say and then you can stop. But better if you continue as it will speed up.

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

1 Like

Also keep in mind it may take hours to complete depending on the person and emotional bandwidth level.

1 Like

So no need to play this every day ?

I didn’t say that? I mean it can take hours or less depending on the person and his current emotional state compared to his highest. But the lower you are the longer it will take to get there depending on your level of highest emotional high.

2 Likes

This one and it’s higher version (Emotional Omnipotence) both upgraded with newer additions and alchemy.

5 Likes

This feels amazing, same tingle sensations as I had when equilibrium gave the free healing seasons…
Going to loop for a while and be consistent with this one, I actually can feel my body…

Thank you @Equilibrium:pray:t5::sun_with_face: