The Iron Gullet (Gastrointestinal Inflammation Help)

Honestly I’d love to get this field for much more than that haha I can spare myself the occasional treat between my meals, or having most of meals as just a big cup of coffee… but I can(t) spare myself that bloat after big meals! It used to be much different but now with all the fields I’ve been having the flatter tummy more often :D

On my pre fasting days I would have my food cooked in olive oil for how it’d lift my mood up and keep my digestion happy for as long as I was fasting! Really good stuff!

11 Likes

Thanks for the feedback guys, and thank you @anon37166570 for confirming the topical use of the field.

I loop it twice in my daily health stack but have also used it as an emergency fix.

Had really bad heart burn at the week end (so bad I couldn’t even drink water) due to a mega stress session… I looped it for one hour and the heart burn literally vanished!

@Desiree your comment made me think I could add this in a post-meal stack to see how it affects my system rather than have it twice in my daily health stack. Might try it out over a couple of days. Food for thought as it were! :blush:

20 Likes

This should help acid reflux i assume?

6 Likes

Oh yes, it does! :blush: I have even looped it for 1h when it got really bad and it worked wonders for me.

11 Likes

Oh god. You just made me so happy, i have been suffering with it for 3 days now and I cant even eat, have dropped so much weight as well. I am going to listen to it x 7

10 Likes

Really sorry you are going through this…

• Intestinal Cleanser X 2 (don’t use this when you don’t have access to a restroom if the need arises)
  • Iron Gullet X 3
  • IBS X 3
  • Stomach Regeneration X 3
  • Intestinal Regeneration X 3
  • Abdominal Wall Restoration X 2

I’ve had someone on this stack for a month now and it has greatly helped their Reflux and IBS problems.

Also, don’t forget to use the Nutrition audio 30-min after meals, many folks have reported that this field has eased many food intolerance and digestion issues.

35 Likes

Thank you bro will definately use this. Many thanks

11 Likes

Yesterday, I went to the dentist to get tartar removed (because I’m about to go serious on the plasma soaked teeth and gums) and had some fluoride gel put on my teeth. Fluoride really agitates my mucuous membranes but I thought I’d pull through this one time to complete the treatment. Well it really agitated them a lot this time, so much that the areas from around my teeth to the stomach had been slightly painful for over 24 hours since. So I decided to play this gem. I literally felt it scanning or going through all the irritated areas. Played it twice and 2.5 hours later, I only felt some left over irritation in my stomach area. Played it a third time and clearly felt it working in my stomach. It’s been 1.5 hours now and I’m no longer feeling any discomfort :smiley: :partying_face: I’m also using the kinetic quasi crystal field once a day by the way.

19 Likes

This wasn’t even on my list but my body had other ideas. :sob:

A lot of whinging

Day 1, I thought it was just a passing heartburn and stomach upset, I tried the usual TCM and some teas, still pain. Day 2 it was still pretty bad, I did a bunch of fields, Stomach Healing, Intestinal Cleanser, Auto Immune Reversal, etc. A little relief but it took me a whole evening of marinating myself in the sounds. Had to isolate myself in another bedroom for the evening because I didn’t want the kids or my SO see me ugly cry. (Was also having my usual menstrual migraine and other related aches and pains. Lovely timing.)

As an aside, the Holy Basil and Honey field is surprisingly soothing for this purpose. I was listening while holding the intention of “Get in mah belly!”

Actually went to the clinic yesterday but because my partner had a case of COVID at the workplace, they wouldn’t admit us as he’s supposed to be in self quarantine for the next 10 days. Household members too by extension.

Had to sleep sitting up / reclining because it hurt otherwise. Even lying down on my left side (as I read somewhere it was advised) wasn’t comfortable, if I shifted positions by a little bit.

On Day 3 of yeeeah-this-is-probably-gastritis, I sucked it up and got The Iron Gullet. (Sorry New Perspectives and Kinetic Crystal, maybe next month.)

Played the field with my phone pressed against my tummy with a pillow. After the 3rd play still nothing, so I kept going. Only around the 7th loop, things started to subside. After the 8th time, the beginnings of sweet relief.

After this settles down, I’ll try the stack Maoshan posted above for maintenance.

Like damn, being sick really throws off my whole schedule. I can’t afford to be unwell, or away from home. So I have to say that this was worth the purchase. :ok_hand: Saved me a possibly more costly (in terms of time, pain, and money) trip to the doctor. (Which apparently isn’t even an option available to me at the moment. Thanks pandemic.)

Hope this state of not-being-in-pain holds, I really need to catch up with my work.:sweat_smile:

14 Likes

Sorry Lilo!! Get well :heart:

5 Likes

Can I use this straight after eating?

I think this field is a big game changer, especially for overall health, as someone mentioned all health starts in your gut/stomach so having a proper functioning gut/stomach is essential for health

I could see this helping kidneys (improved digestion of proteins), liver (increased bile support/digestive support), hair/skin health (improved nutrient absorption), etc.

Gonna add it into my stack 5 times a day, just got it recently

11 Likes

Had considered buying this a few times since it’s release, but always convinced myself my digestion was okay…had manageable bloating and discomfort when I didn’t eat great or during hormonal times. Then I had my first shot a couple weeks ago and had non stop trips to the washroom for 2 weeks, finally got this and within 24 hours was back to my usual self! Continuing to use a couple times a day and a persistent coat at the back of my tongue is disappearing and I havent had any of my usual chin acne that popped up every month.

13 Likes

Anyone know if this should be used before or after intestinal cleaner?
Or is this ike an intestinal cleaner 2.0

2 Likes

I prefer to use it after the Gullet. My theory is: Cleaner cleans, and this then heals and rejuvenates.

6 Likes

And also holy smokes this beat is :fire::fire:

3 Likes

Awesome. Thank you sir!

1 Like

Did you mean to say “Gullet after the Cleaner” ? Or have I mangled your message in my head?

2 Likes

Gullet first
Cleanser second

1 Like

The last part aka the theory is the reverse. So I get what you mean

1 Like