The Journey To The Light (Part 1 of 3)

Anyone else feel a warmth coming from the mandala? I’m a new sensitive and want to see what you guys feel

4 Likes

Happy for your project brother! :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:
i’ll check it out in a couple of hours! :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

:pray:t4: Adelante mi hermano

(Go for it brother)

6 Likes

It was the same size as it was

1 Like

I’ll just do it as a wallpaper on the phone

1 Like

If you notice does not look like the full picture. Hair is missing and letters are cut out.

3 Likes

I’ll just use it for the phone what wallpaper app you use

iPhone, Fitwallp

Added a printable PDF link under the mandala, use that to print

7 Likes

Got it like this on iPhone wallpaper

4 Likes

Yep it works, I can feel it.

3 Likes

Oh yeah, me too - really strong! :slight_smile:

1 Like

All set! Thanks again @anon22855873 !

4 Likes

I was a little freaking out, as soon as I put the wall paper on my Home Screen, feeling sincere peace

3 Likes

Have fun with the game :sun_with_face:

It’s an active process with passive help.

14 Likes

Did the first feeling release intense but freeing thank you for this opportunity🙏🏾
And question how i feel it if you dont say light of the light won’t go of is that correct?

4 Likes

Not exactly, it’s basically a servitor that knows your intent. Even looking at the picture it should be loving and welcoming but the whole point to this is that in your involvement you will receive more benefits.

So it’s up to you to follow the game and practice daily. If you’re passive about it, don’t expect for the next two parts to do much for you.

You have to earn it.

13 Likes

the Estrella story was very helpful thanks a LOT. So basically the idea of your method ( outside of the Light mandala ) is, whenever I feel a " nagative " emotion, I just be present with it ? Idk why it never clicked in my mind to do that. I often end up esscaping feelings like emptiness with whatever distraction, while all I had to do was just be present with it, not ressent it as negative but just a feeling that come and go. So just to be sure the very basics of the way to do it is to simply be present with whatever feeling arise until it vanishes ? ( and now we have that mandala game that will help the process ). Sorry if I’m making you repeat yourself, and thanks a lot for that guide. ( hope I’m understandable, not native english )

7 Likes

Yes i am not passive about it i am hyped about it i really wanted such a thing a process or game as you call to devote myself too and thats what i am doing now.
I already did for today maybe again little later asking the light as described and just feeling until it gives away.

5 Likes

“Love is unwavering unconditional acceptance”

:upside_down_face:

There are three concepts to master in this part. Read it a few times as you gain experience on each bit by bit. Every part will deepen your understanding.

7 Likes