The Journey To The Light (Part 1 of 3)

ye sorry I meant being present in a fully accepting and loving way. Will read the post a good few times more for sure
ty!

2 Likes

True presence is an empty mind and acceptance of what is which allows Love to flow through.

Read the chapters a few more times as the days progress. I promise that the more involved you become the more ā€œaha!ā€ Moments youā€™ll receive.

7 Likes

got it!. thx :pray:

1 Like

I have yet to read chapter 3 because Iā€™m so overwhelmed with the energy.

My chest is fuller, puffy sort to say :blush: even when I glimpsed and read the thread title got hit by that very same familiar feeling that Estrella :star2: was looking for, had no idea there was a servitor halfway in the topic.

I see that you have simplified even more the SEE system (Satori) and yet even further another level, what a gift to humanity and to everyone here. As always gratitude for open the doors for many, yes there will be a few that will get it :wink:

13 Likes

Like a servitor, not quite. But as you advance, more interactions will be experienced.

You know me haha

12 Likes

Thereā€™s no time limit on this, is there? Because I really do want to do this but I donā€™t yet feel ā€œreadyā€

1 Like

Use the method on not feeling ready :upside_down_face:

Keyword: feel

No time limit but to delay something for your benefit is your choice.

11 Likes

Released a lot of blockages within 11 minutes of meditation. Still getting used to it and so is light her self. But she is very accepting

10 Likes

After asking it to help me let go of a certain feeling, I could feel other issues popping up and a sense that it needs to be worked through first. Such gentle and supporting energy. Thank you for this amazing gift, Iā€™ll do my best to make the most of it in the upcoming days :innocent:

12 Likes

Thank you for this gift. Chapter 1 alone already felt great. Ok will continue on now

8 Likes

This might sound weird but, Iā€™ve seen the face of the girl move a few times. Sometimes it looks like her mouth is open, or her eyes, sometimes both. I think Iā€™ve even seen her tongue stick out lol. But itā€™s only for a split second before I do a double take and the picture looks normal again

3 Likes

:man_shrugging:t4:

Canā€™t comment on that. I center myself around Clairsentience and Clairaudience.

Maybe it is, maybe itā€™s not, what matters is the process given to us through this game. Yes, Iā€™m included in receiving the benefits.

8 Likes

Thanks for this @anon22855873 the energy is so purifying. Everything is so well thought out. Beautiful work, my friend!

9 Likes

Thank you bro!

Just allowing the inspiration through me, the only thing that is purely mine would be the story I chose to write and even then I asked to be guided on the best way to write it.

10 Likes

Thank you so much for this gift. I asked and you and Light answered! You canā€™t know how perfect the timing of this is. So much Gratitude and Appreciation to you and Light!

5 Likes

Starting Day 2 today

6 Likes

Very effective, angel this is so good thank you man.

I focused on some concepts and let out lots of emotional repression.

8 Likes

Itā€™s a pleasure to share man. The more results, the more enthusiasm to play :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

My deepest gratitude to you, Angel! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Been working with SEE since January but found the work challenging at times. Couldnā€™t feel love as my heart chakra seemed blocked.

Iā€™m excited to continue the work using this process. So far, my heart feels so open and alive! :blush:

10 Likes

Youā€™ll find a lot of similarities ;)

Pleasure to share, get all the benefits if you wish. Quite a few hidden surprises in the process.

8 Likes