The K2 Stone Energy - New Release

OMG !!! Thank you very much dear Lunita !!! You’re the best!!! Just today I am in a training session in person (Doing business for more fields lol) I will try it right now !!! definitely!!! You are the best, thanks for warning !!! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:

7 Likes

We just want your love reaching out the whole world some how :hugs::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Hey, this sounds great! I’ll take your inputs into account ^^

As said in another thread, this field is a part of my _OMaoshan Radio. I’m temporarily working at home again and there’s this radio playing almost 24/7 in one room (the Stone adds a mountainish touch and extra clarity to the rest), Live Meditation Radio in another room (several hours/day) and Plasma Flower (plain or node, depending on the time, 24/7).

But I’ll also “isolate” this field and go investigate according to what you said. Thanks :pray:t2: :hibiscus:

6 Likes

:joy::notes::two_hearts:

4 Likes

This reminds me of the children’s/folk story of an enchanted mill. “In all versions, the new owner took it to sea and set it to grind out salt. It ground out salt until it sank the boat, and then went on grinding in the sea, turning the sea salty.” Why the sea is salt

Centuries later, in an era of peace and enlightenment (after the digital dark age of the 21st century), historians are going to attribute the shift of energy partly to ancient devices found playing in several individuals’ homes.:wink:

7 Likes

Wow i just realized something.

:point_up: My 1st review adding this audio to my morning 2nd stack which has Blarney Stone + PFNC literally is the same as the review about adding it to the night stack which focuses on lets call it third eye/higher self/intuition. But at first i didnt see it like that. The results at night were i was getting super clear answers from my higher self in my sleep.

So basically its the voice of my “awake/conscious” higher self in the mornings and my deep asleep Higher Self during my dreams. I just thought it was giving me clarity to talk but its simply the higher self refine and on point.

I realized it right before coming to say that i dont have to think anymore anything im gonna say before because the bridge from asleep HS and Awake HS is built.

And that gives me more confidence to move forward in my every day life in what i do and say since i know it comes from my perfect place.

this one feels more powerful and faster than the higher self audio 💁😝
(My experience tho)

:muscle:

9 Likes

I’m sorry, what’s PFNC?

Thanks.

Plasma Flower Node Connector

3 Likes

No wonder you abbreviated it. That’s a lot to type!

Thank you for explaining.

3 Likes

@anon46520955 :partying_face: beautiful Lunita! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! For your wise advice! I had completely forgotten this wonderful gem! Let me get up to speed! This forum is so powerful by people like you who contribute in such a generous and detailed way their experiences! Thanks for lighting my way! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

7 Likes

Any chance to put the K2 Stone also on patreon please? :pray:

but are often available on Amazon, Spotify, Apple Music, as you maybe know.

However, this one is specifically labeled as:

So chances are low. But who knows, Dreamweaver is full of surprises after all…

6 Likes

I feel sensations in my crown chakras :grin:.

I hadn’t paid much attention to this field when it came out.

After some research and reading on this thread this one is very interesting to connect to your higher self!! This stone also has other advantages, it’s great :blush:!

5 Likes

I was very fortunate to buy The Mountain of Mountains nft from Danny_Ho today! :raised_hands:

6 Likes

Is this field available for sale ?

1 Like

No, it isn’t! @Limael

I’m selling this one at the moment. K2 Mountain energy infusion and much more…

The Mountain of Mountains Crypto NFT

1 Like

Thank you for the information .

Ok, I’ll come to you when I want to buy it in NFT version :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Only 5 copies were minted and 2 copies are from Captain himself! :relaxed:

2 Likes

Meditated to this on around three loops with hands in Hakini Mudra yesterday.

My mind went to some very interesting places.

Would recommend, for sure.

4 Likes

The music also perfectly matches my taste. Feels like walking through a magical world full of quests and interesting happenings.

1 Like