The Mountain of Mountains Crypto NFT

The Mountain of Mountains

K2, at 8,611 metres (28,251 ft) above sea level, is the second-highest mountain on Earth, after Mount Everest.

The Nicknames for K2 are The King of Mountains and The Mountaineers’ Mountain, as well as The Mountain of Mountains.

Of the five highest mountains in the world, K2 is the deadliest; approximately one person dies on the mountain for every four who reach the summit.

Perhaps its better to have this NFT than to actually visit.

Enjoy this painting portal into worlds of wonder

21 Likes

The K2 Stone Energy - New Release

Ive loved working with this audio

@GianLee you too right? Hehe

7 Likes

Glad I got this one… K2 is one of my favorite peaks… the black pyramid of snow, rock, and ice… still want to climb it someday :grimacing:

My favorite pics of the mountain.

13 Likes

So gorgeous!

Am I the only one seeing fishes in the NFT?

4 Likes

Near the base, right? I feel like I see birds near the peak :joy: would be cool if this portal gives the benefits of being at high altitude, below the death zone of course lol

3 Likes

Ahaha i see a smiley face now

Lol Captain is loco

3 Likes

I am feeling the effects of this portal even though I am not an owner. Lol. @Captain_Nemo sure is powerful!

3 Likes

Of course!! Oh im sure it does!

4 Likes

Hes going to be more of a Supermutant than he already is…genetic changes via the Superhuman RNA + field combined with this.

Looking forward to @pranic_climber’s reviews!

:mechanical_arm: :mechanical_leg:

3 Likes

Heeeyyy !!! I am honored that the most powerful lady on the forum tagged me! Thanks Lunita !!! Of course yes! I love this field !!! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::heart:

6 Likes

Wow that ones beautiful, reminds me of one that I already have in my appartment . But I still would love to get this .

Check this out . This is one that I took myself.

19 Likes

I love this painting so much!! These colors and all the cute animals in there make me feel like :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Does it include an audio?

1 Like

There’s no audio @Quantum

5 copies only and two from Dream

2 Likes