The Karma Crucible NFT

Please keep us posted man :blush:

1 Like

Will do :ok_hand:t3:
If you have any tips to help with the awful pains and sensations I’d be all ears.
I’ve tried a lot so far but still no luck unfortunately. Might just need to ride it out.

What just came to mind is Nerve Inflammation man, but I honestly have no idea as I didn’t experience this myself.

On my end it works mostly above the crown and lightly in the third eye.

Perhaps some gentle yoga targeting such areas to assist the energy flow?

@anon73693188 did the pain naturally pass on your end?

1 Like

Yes when i got responsible and stopped playing so much of it just 2 or 3 loops daily were ok to have the field working without exhausting and pushing the body so hard.

Which i profusely noted that to @anon77086103 :roll_eyes: specially since he normally gets fkd up with any field that releases traumas.

So… i only have that advice.

Suck it up my friend you asked for it lol :woman_shrugging::orange_heart:

Okaaaay. Came back to edit.

accu automaton, fascia release and specially Myofascial Release and Anointing ;)

Oh and definitely smart tapper that one loop it all you want

9 Likes

If the pain is in the muscles then:
Muscle Cheat

and I love
Myofascial Release

Try whats available to u first, there are free audios available
Muscle Recovery V2 for example
Muscle Message , Fa Jin Gong healing, and others
Bone Shaker - deep energetic shake

You’ve been here long enough, u know the drill :wink:

Hope u feel :grinning: better soon

7 Likes

try smart tapper

3 Likes

Ah good call. It could help with the burning in my foot. I’ll loop this first for a while and see how things go and see if it’s nerve pain.

I have sensations above the crown also but it’s a hard feeling to describe, I don’t think I have felt it before. 3rd eye seems ok so far on my side :crossed_fingers:t2:

Thanks Boris :ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

Haha in my defense, I didn’t feel much if anything at all from the first day (just little niggles) so I thought I’d continue on the same with the second day.

Very true. I’m a glutton for punishment to be honest. In a weird way a part of me likes it. I’m good with pains, it’s when the breathing feels a bit restricted, that’s when I start to feel the anxiety rising but I’ve gotten much better at collapsing it so it eases off quick enough.

This is my new plan. It should have been my first plan, my bad :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I don’t have the Fascia or Myofascial fields but I’ll use the other ones :ok_hand:t3:
Oh I remember you mentioned the free field on YouTube, Anointing and holy oil or something along those lines was it? I’ll check for it now.
Thank you kindly :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Ah yes i remember,

Keep that in mine for when you have some money to spear.

Either accu automaton or Myofascial are ones that we all should have.

If you have settled the first strong phase of BoL then add it too, or for a more extra gentle process then the flower of life on youtube.

And enhanced blood circulation + Lymphatic effusion or the original one too

And grounding fields.

If you have black mirrored stone, or the Shungite as well, drink plenty water charged with the oxygen one or holy water or infrared plasma drink

4 Likes

Muscles seem ok, it’s more burning and feeling like being hit with a sledgehammer in my left foot but the rest of the body is a bit indescribable.

Thank you Zuzu, all will be fine in time. I’ll try all the ones which have been mentioned and see what works. Fa Jin, love that field :raised_hands:t3:

4 Likes

Yes but muscles, tissues, nerves, blood, lymph are intrinsically intertwined so your pain may be a reflection of stuck energy somewhere else or along the whole leg or left side but the foot as the grounding releaser is getting too much and gets “clogged” so it hurts

5 Likes

Try
Bone Shaker

I love Fa Jin Gong too.

7 Likes

I have Accu Automaton. I’ve no idea why I haven’t gotten tue Myofascial Release field yet. I always used to go for Myofascial Release treatments for almost two years. The practitioner always used to say my fascia was as tight as a banjo string. I’ll definitely add it to the ever growing list of fields to get.

I’m terrible for charging drinks :sleepy: I’ll get on it. Thanks Luna :ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

When im working with the heavy fields, in the beginning i play them before bed (like the releasing whatever fields) then loop all night accu automaton.

Wake up feeling like a perfectly kneaded dough lol

Then i add the Myofascial one

More reason to get the Myofascial lol

5 Likes

self healing and acceptance audio is a must here.

3 Likes

The concentric circles in the middle of the NFT picture…

…has anyone figured out what these could mean?

Maybe something like with the Solidifier where you put your thumbs on it and say the magic words?

10 Likes

Reminds me of the mental mandala from Instagram

2 Likes

Perhaps it’s similar to how David deida talks about purpose?… starting at the outer layers of the circles, you penetrate through to the “center“. He talks about shedding layers of karma as you dissolve each layer of your purpose until (relatively speaking) you reach the primary purpose. hmmm
Well spotted @JAAJ

7 Likes

they are ripples

consequenses

karma has a ripple effect no?

time ripples too

12 Likes

That would make a lot of sense.
I think this is a very good idea of what these could represent.

5 Likes