The Legendary Hair Serum

Never an issue with dutasteride or hair serum, been using since their release daily almost.

7 Likes

:point_up_2:

8 Likes

Thx for the reply! Guess those guys were outliers then, exceptions to the rule.

3 Likes

I had a problem a while back when listening to the dutasteride field so stopped listening to it because it was giving me ED issues, sexual anhedonia and was crashing my libido.

Although I bought the Legendary Hair Serum a few weeks ago which has the field in it and the issues have come back again after listening to this. Loss of sexual interest, low libido and decreased sexual pleasure/excitatory.

2 Likes

Are you definitely not getting any sexual problems with the dutasteride field because I’m just getting side effects from it. If you’re on that no fap like some people on here are, you might not be aware of these side effects.

2 Likes

No idea how that’s possible listening to this field, but try the endocrine system rejuvenation field

1 Like

No intention of no fap, but been on celibacy naturally after having black tara. But anyways I never had issues sexually with any hair field before or now.
There might be some other reason for your low sexual ability, and maynt be dutasteride or hair serum not sure… Check ur stack once and try trail and error.

Do u use reduce testosterone and DHT field?
I tried that for 2 days and that’s it It had effect on sexual feelings for around a month or more. That was the only time I had experienced low sex, and kind of expected too.

3 Likes

After how long does the legendary hair serum give noticeable results? Like decrease hairfall and stronger hair roots. I know regrowth will take time. How many times listening is good and can I loop for longer period ? Currently using minoxidil it’s been years using it . Will the legendary hair serum able to replace minoxidil in the longer run eventually?

does this help grow bald spots?

I just bought this and look forward to trying it. From the description, it doesn’t seem to include gray reversal properties, which is a pity for such a “super product”. Do I need to add the YT gray reversal audio to my stack to address color?

Nutrients you need to support hair growth:

1. Iron
    Great sources:
    • Red meat (a few times a week)
    • Eggs
    • Cheese

2. Zinc
    Great sources:
    • Shellfish
    • Red meat (a few times a week)

3. Omega-3 fatty acids
    Great sources:
    • Salmon
    • Cod liver oil

4. Vitamin D
    Great sources:
    • The sun
    • A high-quality supplement

5. Selenium
    Great source:
    • Brazil nuts (1 Brazil nut a day)

6. Biotin

7. Folate
    Great source:
    • Dark leafy greens

8. Vitamin C
    Great sources:
    • Sauerkraut
    • Cabbage
    • Berries
    • Bell peppers
    • Vegetables
    • A high-quality natural supplement

9. Protein
    Great sources:
    • High-quality grass-fed meats
    • Eggs

Tips for growing thick hair:
• Consume sea kelp
• Don’t over-wash your hair
• Use sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner with clean ingredients, essential oils, and needed fats
• Get a water filter for your shower that filters out fluoride and chlorine
• Use non-toxic dye if you color your hair
• Lower your stress
• Stop smoking

6 Likes

Hello @Danny_Ho @Hauru, have you guys noticed improvement in your hairline?

1 Like

Yes, although it is slow, I will try to update @Kalacakra

3 Likes

Yes, is good enough :grinning:

1 Like

And you?

1 Like

Hair recovery is a slow process, I believe there must be hope in this field😂 @Kalacakra

1 Like

I will buy it in a day or two. I am impressed with the testimonials but nothing on receding hairline so wanted to confirm. :grinning:

2 Likes

Classified as a legendary field, it must be extraordinary @Kalacakra

1 Like

Also try the vitamin D field

1 Like

Yes, I follow this list and also Vitamin D separately not for hair because I am deficient in it. I didn’t know the relation till I saw your post above.

I want to buy this field to save time and also get the benefit of additional things Captain added.

1 Like