The Legendary Hair Serum

I watched Dr. Berger’s film, only to find out that vitamin D has a profound effect on the whole.

1 Like

tonic no 31 is also a very good supplement

3 Likes

First time here. I bought this couple days ago and the results are unreal so far. Maybe stupid question but because its so expensive field, what are those so called safe nets? Does it work if I copy the mp3 to an external drive or do I have to use only the one I downloaded?

2 Likes

The fields protection is for when people shares with others different than direct family.

You just want to have it in different devices etc so you can play it whenever. You alone. So thats ok

And welcome to the forum!

1 Like

welc pastel clear Zar!

2 Likes

Results after 4 days:

1. When I touch my scalp I feel like I have more hair than before, feels and looks voluminous
  2. Growth of the existing hair is extremely fast
  3. Hair may be getting darker but unsure yet
  4. No baby hairs on the receding hairline yet

@Hauru yes read about tonic 31 and I think it is not needed with this legendary serum.,

5 Likes

Thank you for clearing that

1 Like

My results are pretty much the same as you, but I do also have lots of baby hair popping out and hairline is already improving. I have dark hair so it’s easier to notice but still, what a remarkable field

5 Likes

That is nice, how long you have listened before new baby hairs popped out?

@Kalacakra great, so happy for you

2 Likes

I had a bit before I started using the serum and those are now ”real hair”. I noticed new ones on the second day. I dont know if they help but I also use Plasma light and Anti aging

1 Like

You had baby hairs before started using the legendary serum? How did you get them, through Plasma light and anti-aging?

Thanks @Hauru :grinning:

1 Like

Yeah, maybe my hair started slowly recover from stress and the Vid before the serum. I had long dark hair and lost like 70% of its ”mass” in a year. I used those two fields and dutasteride scalp. Platet Rich Plasma could also help

2 Likes

I’m sure now, my existing hair is getting darker, I noticed very dark hair among the hair that started falling off and thick too!

Now just waiting for baby hairs on the receding hairline.

2 Likes

@Kalacakra How many times a day do you have?

1 Like

3 to 4 times at a stretch right after one time of Flower of Life.

1 Like

This? @Kalacakra

1 Like

Yes, if you have BoL you can use that instead. If I don’t see baby hairs on the receding hairline in the next few weeks, I will experiment with anti-aging fields along with this.

1 Like

hey, I’m not getting any baby hairs, none at all. Did you use these two before this hair serum field? For how long? Or you used some other plasma field from the plasma combo?

The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach | Sapien Medicine on Patreon

Anti Aging | Sapien Medicine on Patreon

1 Like

Never use this Field its not work,this field will wasting your time,trust me :v:

1 Like