The Legendary Hair Serum

2- 3 times , 5 days of week

3 Likes

Can I listen 10x morning and 10x evening is this overhelmet?

1 Like

Yes you can loop if you want

4 Likes

ā€œ2-3 times itā€™s a good start amountā€
Nothing will stop you but in would minutes monitor at least for a few days/slowly increase :)

7 Likes

Does this help young gray hair?

This can help you

2 Likes

what music player do you use to play your audio?

There is one on iphone called VOX. it works pretty well, you can make good playlists too

2 Likes

have i used VOX with android?

i am not sure. have you ?

I have but canā€™t

Has any body with male pattern baldness been getting result from this? Iā€™ve been using this for a week and looping for hours everyday. Sometimes I can feel some sensation on my scalp, but havenā€™t noticed any difference yet. Iā€™ve tried so many things to reverse hairloss and none has worked so far. Hopefully this will work.

Hair growth booster is so underrated for balding and bald spots

Bro listen to subconscious limits dissolver/blueprint of life before it

1 Like

Hello, thank you for the suggestion. The thing is I have used clearing subliminals in the past. I also used a couple hair growth subliminals. I used to get very strong sensation on my scalp and could see new hair grow after looping hair subs for hours everyday. I thought I would get all my hair back soon, but the result wasnā€™t permanent and there was little growth in some areas. I realized it didnā€™t really fix the root cause of the problem. I hope this one will work because it deals with DHT.

1 Like

Dont worry bro it will work, keep faith and use the fields i suggested. Try the mana circuits field too!

Anti aging is really good too

5 Likes

You can also try lymphatic effusion

6 Likes

Serum already contains Hair Growth Booster

4 Likes

Update

Will this restore my hairline? Hairline is always uneven

2 Likes