The Lions Gate NFT - NEW RELEASE

Does owning this make each day as conducive to manifest as 8.8 :o

3 Likes

It would seem so :slightly_smiling_face: On demand Lions Gate energy for whatever purpose

5 Likes

If someone could share the high res it would be appreciated. It’s giving me trouble on multiple browsers, never happened before.
Maybe some planetary mischief lol

4 Likes

@mtoner26 , here you go.

6 Likes

So its Liongate everyday now….

1 Like

Yes… but for the owners of it.

This be a problem in your mind?

26 Likes

No, you misunderstood…this is remarkable. Lion gate everyday…. no need to wait once a year

5 Likes

How shall this be used? Similar to Solidifier or do you have to actively work with the nft?

I’m pretty sure the bones series function like a tag. It works when worn. But like any other image field, when meditating/staring at it, you engorge yourself with more of the energy. But it’s not required.

2 Likes

I was only asking.

When you read it, change the inner dialog to just a neutral voice.

15 Likes

Not only do you get manifestation energy with this, but also the energy of leadership, courage, generosity and creativity - and everything else that comes with Leo energy, like self-love, confidence and strength. Plus the energy of 8… balance and harmony, ambition and achievement. Then you have the energy of Sirius - the energy of devotion, passion, creative talent, and accelerated ascension. Lastly, energy that supports the solar plexus chakra, so inner strength/power, authority, willpower and life purpose.

Edit/note: there are 46 left :)

23 Likes

So my birthday became an NFT :smiley: now I truly feel lucky and blessed.

I didnt know its considered the luckiest, but I surely experience a lot of luck in my life since I can remember :P 88% of the times I were unhappy was because of my own mistakes, even if my luck did everything to stop me from those. So consider it a testimonal from a lifetime owner of this NFT guys lol :smiley: just dont let that confidence turn into overconfidence, even the biggest amounts of luck wont help if your are your own enemy

13 Likes

:partying_face: Happy (belated) Birthday then! Here’s to your best year yet! :clinking_glasses:

10 Likes

Happy belated birthday bro!

3 Likes

edit: I may be wrong about the number

A lot more than 23 available… You can organize the NFTs being sold at the Sapien Shop via “Best Selling”

Currently, the solidifier has about 100+ sold.

If this NFT only had 23 left, it would have the #1 selling spot on the website.

I think you guys may be confusing the NFT # you get with the amount of copies left, which has been noted as just being random and is not correlated with the amount of copies sold.

I could be wrong though.

8 Likes

The energy is amazing from this.

Positive, uplifting, motivating. And very warm.

One of the NFTs I bought just because, but unexpectedly enjoying so much.

Thank you for making this!

12 Likes

Getting a big printout done today and adding to my work area.

:lion: Lions Gate 24/7 :lion:

4 Likes

"Star Sirius is currently rising every morning on the horizon with the Sun. The annual 8:8 Lion’s Gate occurs on Monday, August 8th and is the time of year when our planet aligns with Star Sirius and the Galactic Center, creating a harmonious portal that unites “matter and antimatter”.

PLUS

The Solidifier - NFTs - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

4 Likes

Anyone who uses it know what this does and how to use?

1 Like