The Lions Mane (Private Group)

Do you have a blueprint? Or you can add Ego Dissolution at the beginning

Ah perfect. Thanks for sharing @Hauru :raised_hands:

1 Like

I look forward to your amazing results. :partying_face:

1 Like

I am currently using PONR and Kinetic Quasi Crystal at the beginning.
followed by lion’s mane x5, platelet rich hair x2, lymphatic effusion ++ x2, max heal x5 (the number of loops are aimed at completing around ~10 mins) along with other fields for other purposes and then I end it with automated grounding.

Sounds good?

1 Like

I also like to use this

Your list is pretty good

1 Like

You can use this at the end

1 Like

It’ s a unique feeling listening to it and it’s effects afterwards, isn’t it?

Cool, thanks :+1:

Thank you :raised_hands:
Somedays I feel like I am making great progress, and then somedays I wonder if they are miniaturized hairs and shedding…but I keep at it and re-motivate myself…and they look better again. :sweat_smile:

If only it was linear progress you know…this up and down is a rollercoaster XD
Currently I am re-motivated and feeling good about my hair. I am also doing scalp massage regularly, intermittent fasting, surya namaskar for better blood circulation and visualizing my success.

Hence I ask these questions as you have made amazing progress and your efforts are motivating :zap:
Thanks for sharing man!

1 Like

I don’t think I have this one. Will look into it. Thanks @Hauru

1 Like

I understand you! When I have a new idea, I’ll tell you :wink:

1 Like

Does automated grounding do something similar or are these two completely different?

1 Like

But I think both can be used without any harm.

I think Platlet Rich Hair has improved me a lot, you can keep using it

1 Like

Maybe you can look forward to this in the future

1 Like

I was going to say the same thing :smiley:

Will try looping it all night and see how it goes. Ususally listening to music at night with earphones wakes me up in the middle of it, leaving me groggy and disoriented the next morning…haha…maybe it’s the earphones’ physical touches in the ears that wakes me up ?

Will try with earphones and see, if it wakes me up, then I’ll try it via the phone speakers at the cost of disturbing others :rofl:
But the waves are peaceful so maybe it won’t disturb them as much.

Excited to try out these two methods and see the results.

1 Like

:100::100:

1 Like

Looks interesting! It would help so many people :muscle:

What would be an estimated price?
I am aware that each of them is priced differently, so how do you’ll decide whether you’ll be able to afford to buy it,when it comes out in the end? Is an estimate mentioned somewhere?

Would like to have a discussion via pms if these questions are a subject of a private matter :raised_hands:

2 Likes

just a quick question guys…
where there 2 different audios
with the reminted one?
thanks in advance!

No, only one

2 Likes

thanks!

1 Like

@Shivy-SzN finally got this. Could you please share the draft of the NFT or add me to the group where draft is present?

3 Likes

Please share your results

@Shivy-SzN sir please