The Lions Mane (Private Group)

Both, I carry the mandala almost 24/7 and listen the audio like 6 times a day

5 Likes

Great result!!

Do you use any other audios/fields/nfts regarding to hair?

2 Likes

I have used this and plasma flaunt. But also have been using platlet rich hair since release day

7 Likes

This is really inspiring @yisus2302 . I’ve seen some growth over the last week, and that is only with the audio. It doesn’t show up well in a photo yet, partially because some of those little hairs are gray. I just got this made into a tag and received it yesterday, so i hope that by wearing it, at least in daylight hours, I’ll enhance the results.

13 Likes

With this NFT I have started to see terminal hairs sprout where there wasn’t any before (for beard)

4 Likes

19day

30day

54day

14 Likes

Damn!!! Nice results man

3 Likes

Must explain! I have recently purchased other NFTs and this NFT is still very strong😂
The last one is the combined result

3 Likes

Hope to have more confidence with others😉

2 Likes

Hairs gotten darker, thicker, hair filling in new spots. Can’t deny the results here man congrats. Wish this some of the benefits in this NFT is in a future patreon audio

2 Likes

this should help

1 Like

Yes i am currently on that audio thanks man

1 Like

good luck friend
consistency is key☺️

It’s been two months since I bought this NFT and I’m really amazed at how it turned out

7 Likes

6 weeks update. The bald spot is gone and I feel my hair thicker and healthier😀

38 Likes

Damn :fearful:

Look at that @Captain_Nemo

6 Likes

Is it ever going to be released to the public? I badly need this :/

2 Likes

you can ask here @amerh

3 Likes

If you can’t get this one for whatever reason, you could check this one out, it works wonders:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/73811766?utm_campaign=postshare_fan

It’s on Patreon.

5 Likes

Yes, thank you. I’m currently using it along with the dutasteride and the hair loss ver. 3 ones!

3 Likes

PLEASE @Captain_Nemo Release to public :)

4 Likes