The Lions Mane (Private Group)

Amen!!

Ask the project members, Captain makes the field and mints NFT, its distribution is autonomly decided by members only.

I get how you feel, but these are the rules.

I have noticed you around enough to be certain you know you can buy from other members or trade for it, but hey lets give you benefit of the doubt🤷‍♂️

3 Likes

Or we can think of creating a new project - Blueprint of Hair with different ideas :bulb::bulb::bulb:
I’ve done some research on this

What do u guys think ?

14 Likes

Yeah Totally, could add more members than 10 and prioritize members who haven’t had access to Lion’s Mane.

6 Likes

Yeah I do know that but you know not everyone has 400 or 500 dollars laying around right? Even if we can get half the benefits from Lion’s Mane into a Paetron audio would be great for people who need it.

3 Likes

That might just be a better idea, good thinking.

2 Likes

I created a new project for people who wanted this.

Go join. It’s public.

7 Likes

Where Do I join?

3 Likes

Same here! I’d like to buy a copy too.

1 Like

Long-time user of this nft here, used it for 5 months. My results were mainly about my hair style, with which I woke up every day and as long as my hair wasn’t too long, my style stayed mostly the same.

Regarding the regeneration of the parts of beard I talked about once, so far no significant noticeable results. Has anyone achieved the regeneration of the scarred parts of skin in the beard areas?
(Thinking, maybe the new beard nft might help)

5 Likes

I don’t like having a beard, for now =)) so I can’t tell about that aspect.
Regarding hair, I’m dealing with male pattern baldness so I’m keeping my hair short so can’t comment on the hairstyle aspect, but I find Lions Mane works best when combined with Hair4U or Morr F5 - hair serum made up from minoxidil and finasteride - the hair loss stopped after a few days and my hair strands are much stronger and thicker and darker. Before, when I only use fields (Lions Mane, Hair Serum, Plasma Hair, etc) my hair kept falling like there was a fight between falling and regrowing.
I think it makes sense since most people have a long list of fields for all kinds of purposes, it’s hard for the body to stay focused on a certain physical appearance aspect. Supporting the fields with physical products fastens the process.
I also find the same thing applied to skin and bones, etc

5 Likes

+1 and
I observed nutrition plays a major role in all kinds of regeneration along with the fields.
Hair foods have added some density to me along with platelet hair + Lions Mane + Serum.

4 Likes

I been using Sapien medicine’s hair loss 3.0 for two years, and I gone through shedding through my hairline and sides to which they haven’t fully recovered, but my hair has grown thicker and my hairline has slowly like VERY slowly been coming back. Hair fields are complicated but I appreciate the 3.0 because otherwise I’m pretty sure I would either have a terribly receding hair or be bald by now. Now I bought the lions mane yesterday, so hopefully this brings back my hairline fully.

If you’re using too many physical fields, there is only so much a body can give its resources to each field, so I always eat the best I can to support my body. I eat healthily. Nutrition is vital. Hair recovery is a long journey and happy to be apart of it.

7 Likes

=

b09f5390dcba508ef806ee716df72c37--jason-momoa-hot-dads

5 Likes

So your hairline remained the same but thicker hairs? I’d say that’s a win since it didn’t progress your male pattern baldness

1 Like

Hairline was receded, previously. Grew thicker over the course of two years.

My bad i’m kinda slow so it didn’t progress correct?

Hi. Is there a private group for the NFT owners? If so, I’d like to be added to it, please. Thanks!

Yeah thankfully it didn’t progressed. If I had taken a before picture and showed you my current picture, you would be shocked.

Im going to be living life with full hair no matter what.

2 Likes