The Lions Mane (Private Group)

Well if we are talking scientifically regarding the vegan diet, it does restrict certain nutrient absorption or has some deficiency since I assume you are consuming plant based foods that contain grains, legumes and nuts which makes it hard for the body to absorb mineral and cause less bioavailability.

Although I think it shouldn’t be a problem, but it helps to get the necessary nutrients needed. Try carrying the mandala with you all the time, listen to a self love stack, raise vibration, listen to PONR.

FYI I consume some meat and eat tons of fruits along with taking supplements that cover everything.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply.

I find the mandala has more power on me if I put it close to my chest, rather than at my pant (which is much more convenience).

I tried ponr, point of no return. man!!! This track is very powerful. I did not feel that one year ago…it’s like just another track. But today, I looped it 3 times during my lunch, and j clearly felt my mind chatter stopped talking. It stopped saying negative stuff, self doubt self sabotage thoughts. My mind becomes much more peaceful with that. I will loop that when I had massive pain during the last 2 hours of meditation and see how it goes.

2 Likes

@O.N
15 years vegan! This is a very impressive number. I am entering my 6 years soon (vegetarian before, for about 5 years).

I washed my hair once per 2 days. I used to wash everyday because my hair has too much scalp hair. What i found out is, the more i wash my hair, the more oil the scalp becomes. Currently, washing every other day seems to create the same amount of oil on the scalp.

I have patreon, and tried ‘Dutasteride Scalp’. Woo, i clearly felt there are ‘sensation’ (like electricity) at some harden skin on the scalp, especially at the bald or thinning area! This is a GREAT news. I will use it more and see how it goes. I have a clear M shape hairline, so my balding is very obvious. hence, if hair regrow is success, will also be very obvious.

Yes, i take iron, b complex, vit d and zinc supplements (also, magnesium, calcium, Vit E, turmeric). I tested that my vit d is way below the standard. Perhaps i used to work in the bank and i could barely be under the sunlight unless that 30 min during lunch break. Due to extreme overtime (12 hrs a day) and stress, i got IBS and had to quit volunteerly as tons of people are wiling to do my job with lower wage and longer time…So i know i may have hormone imbalance, so this is why i buy this Lions Mane, even though there is blueprint of hair is in the process.

Yes, i have a small water filter at the shower head because in Canada, water is ‘hard’ and that filter helps to remove some mineral. Yes. I found this advice on hair forum. Not much help on the hairloss, so i know it’s mainly on my body issue.

Thanks for Dr. Furhman website. I will search some diet recipe that contians all nutrients and minerals needed per day. Need sometimes to read.

Yes, i also have a handheld electric hair massager. And i will use enhanced blood circulation that track from now on (when i get nervous, i found i will tense my muscle around my neck and eyes. That will reduce my bloodflow to the scalp. I only sense that when i play the Dutasteride Scalp that track, and realize…oh there are blockages at these area)

Will drop other health fields and focus on this for 1 week and see what are the result

Point of no return
Lion Mane
Dutesteride Scalp
Blood Circulation
Kidney and adrenal healing
The Lymphatic Effusion +

Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts with me. i truly appreciate your time and kind consideration!

3 Likes

Isn’t Dutasteride Scalp already included in Lion’s Mane? I thought it was :thinking:
Just wondering in case I might add it again to my playlist…

Current Progress : Day 16 of hair stack, day 31 of scalp massage (date : July 25 23, started listening on 9 July 23)

zoomed in for baby hairs:

zoomed out:

Current Hair stack:
PONR x1
Kinetic Quasi Crystal x1
Lions Mane x5 (was x3 till 6 Aug)
Legendary Hair serum x1 (was x3 till 6 Aug)
Platelet Rich Hair x2 (was x3 till 6 Aug)
Lymphatic Effusion+ x2 (was x3 till 6 Aug)
Automated Grounding x1

Edited playlist repeat time according to the recommended 10 mins time frame, instead of looping x3 each, but on 6 Aug 23.

Feels like a lot of shedding is happening (and it’s visible), but the baby hairs are a positive sign.

6 Likes

@Hauru, how long did it take for your baby hairs to become normal looking hair?

1 Like

I think at least 3 to 6 months, currently I don’t have Lions mane nft in my wallet

Platelet Rich Hair, Hair Color Reviver is what I use every day I recommend them @Drake

2 Likes

These feel great, and the acupuncture fields are occasionally available if you have the blueprints,

1 Like

That helps. Thanks @Hauru !
Having a rough timeline gives us some sort of direction with what to expect and what to do next.
I understand everyone is different, but having an estimation is like having somewhat of a path to progress and success…

2 Likes

With consistent use, you can never be bald.I dont remember how long I had this but 5 months I think? 5 months usage has changed my life, listening everyday 2x a day. From bald patches to hair filled in with luscious thick hair.

3 Likes

that’s right! Any piece by captain is an absolute gem, my hair has evolved again @InfiniteWisdom :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

That’s great to know @anon3411921 ! Super happy for you.
At what stage was your hair health in terms of norwood? and what was the progress of that in 5 months?

2 Likes

Hair was filled with receding hairline and some bald patches. My 5 month journey was full of insane hair shedding and awkward hairline phases but then it filled up properly :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

That’s awesome @anon3411921 ! I know what you mean and feel you regarding the awkward hairline and shedding phases…I have been there and recently feel like the shedding has stopped and that the hair is beginning to look thicker overall…been listening to it for 36 days

What were you estimate shedding timelines like? It would help me gain a better perspective…

1 Like

Shedding lasted for around a month I think? Then there was mild shedding happening but that is normal since we lose hair 100+ hair strands on average everyday so it just pulled out the ones that were ready to leave and embracing new hair follicles.

2 Likes

That’s helpful…thank you @anon3411921

To better health and well being :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

How’s the progress looking @Scribe

Hi @Drake wish I could say I’ve been using it frequently enough to make a difference but I’m lucky if I remember to play it even once or twice a month. Other priorities right now.

Oh okay. Thanks for the feedback @scribe. All the best with your priorities…may they work out soon!

2 Likes

@Hauru how long did you listen to lions mane and platelet rich hair for, in a day?

1 Like