The Lions Mane (Private Group)

:laughing::clinking_glasses: I’m surprised

1 Like

@Hauru im curious, why you don’t have this no more?

1 Like

For those who don’t have this nft, consider this

I feel

Lions mane does the deep work

Then platelet rich plasma makes the progress faster.

5 Likes

Man, patch used to be so visible at the top, I also had some bald spots on some parts. As you can see, it’s starting to cover up.

If you see the hair in the middle of the patch, it was never there… used to be so visible that i was embarrassed. Now it’s starting to grow nice and thick.

10 Likes

One of the factor was stopping stress :slightly_smiling_face: I used a subliminal to be immune to stress (yes I know stress is important) but it got to the point I was stressed all the time.

I don’t feel stressed as much which gave my hair the need and power to grow back faster. Stress is bullshit.

6 Likes

Could this NFT be used to lower your hairline, not necessarily balding but to grow new hairs on forehead?

:100:

I realized all stress just boils down to the fear of death.

But more on that some other time.

How are you stacking this with other NFTs, if any?

Silent Mind or F2F perhaps?

1 Like

Definitely.

Widow’s peak overtime morphing into a square hairline etc.
In addition to that juvenile/youthful hairline look.

If you have certain hair goals, just talk to it, interact with the NFT.

Personally I visualize hair styles I am inspired by before listening.

I find it works best this way, an intense intention setting goes great with listening sessions.

4 Likes

Well here is my routine and preventative measures

Blueprint of life
Lions Mane
Platelet Rich Plasma

Silent mind I don’t have anymore. I have way too many fields, less is better, but I do use my subliminal to be calm all the time and be immune to stress.

The mind is the battlefield that needs to be tamed. Stressed mind ruins everything, and I figured achieving a mindset of being calm is the key to achieving better results and not affecting physical change.

Shoot me a DM, and I can send it to you if you want.

1 Like

Decided to add stem cell targeted to scalp from Patreon. I been listening to a podcast and it opened my eyes on how important stem cells are important for hair reproduction. Without more stem cells, it is hard to grow.

So fat to stem cells
Stem cell target to scalp

Individual fields are good to get full effects faster.

3 Likes

If you’re focused on regrowing hair, then scalp is a must, it’s only logical.

You need the right soil,etc.etc. Endless examples.

The environment for hair growth i.e. scalp, precedes and supercedes anything else.

So good move.

You can even add skin regeneration or the facelift v1, but I think stem cells to scalp face and hair cover what you need most.

Keep it sprouting man.

This also helps with fixing usually 1 or 2 things that only need to be taken care, before taking a sledgehammer with something that really might be trivial.

But yeah even with NFT, it never hurts to play individual fields from time to time.

I think of it as a supplement.

4 Likes

Way to go with your growth man! I may need to get this later on. Mine has been thinning a bit as well. I will focus the Prince on this next perhaps.

1 Like

Thanks, I contribute this to my mindset of having “abundance”. Having the correct mindset facilitates changes better.

2 Likes

I’m so glad I printed this NFT :slightly_smiling_face: feels like my hair is gradually covering all visible patches gradually 24/7.

When I visualize lions mane, the effects are more profound. I just acknowledge it is with me and the results is like compounding the more I acknowledge.

2 Likes

Did you lose hair line after listening to version 3?

can you let me know when there is a sale of lion’s mane again directly from the captain. I don’t feel safe on the buy and sell thread as one time i tried and i feel like they are compelling me to do the transaction.

1 Like

There won’t be no sale because there’s no copies to sell unless you head to the NFT buying/selling thread. That’s the only way you can get your hands on this.

1 Like

Let hope this field is made. I want to buy it. Hopefully it is made.

1 Like

want to ask for advice. for people using this nft, do you eat any supplement in order to grow new hairs?

If so, may you share your recipe?

I am a vegan, and i start to eat protein shake. Yet, my hair condition remains static with at least 3 audio loop per day for almost 3 weeks already. Thanks