The looping companion [closed]

This project is for those who loop fields.

Created to extend as much the capacity of the listener to use fields and allow multi-device use, by enhancing one’s capacity to integrate fields, optimizing its nervous system, energy levels and auric field.

Main field 1 : The field integrator
Automated integration of fields, development of integration capacities of the body/mind, increase suggestibility of the listener. Allow the integration of multiple fields at once.

Main field 2 : Nervous system
Strengthening, development and healing of the nervous system in order to allow the user to loop more fields and be able to withstand multiple fields at once.

Main field 3 : Energy and capacity
Fill the listener with Jing, Chi, Shen, Ojas, Prana & Mana and increase its reserves. Reduce listening fatigue.

Main field 4 : Auric field
Smart field which repairs the dantiens and subtle body with expansion, which targets body parts out of coherence as well.

edit : vote under on Powren’s poll

12 Likes

Hey Rorelo,

you need to see who has voted.

• Interested

0 voters

The way u can do that for later

1 Like

Hey, my bad didn’t see the option, can I delete mine and we keep the one you posted ?

1 Like

Yes, ofc!

1 Like

W rorelo.

2 Likes

Just what I need deffo copping

1 Like

Sorry i voted but then i remembered “Your Energetic Being” and its pretty much the same plus other non mentioned elements imo.

Please delete my vote. Thanks.

2 Likes

I had a conversation on this topic a few days back and these were my words -

"My Intuition tells me that Our Body’s Nervous System is primarily responsible for Translating the Higher Dimensional and Higher Vibrational based Morphic Field Instructions and Manifesting their Effects in Our 3D Reality.

And so “Expanding” and “Increasing” the Capacity of Our Nervous Systems to Handle Higher Vibrational Energies will ALLOW Us to Immediately Integrate Any Morphic Field and MANIFEST the Effects of that Morphic Field in a Much shorter Time Frame in our Physical Reality".

And Now we have this NFT project - Talk About Synchronicity.

Does this project contain 4 Main Fields ? Or only 1 Main Field and 4 Sub-Fields ? @Rorelo

4 main fields

1 Like

Could you please delete my vote too? :wind_chime:

1 Like

Around 40 members, seems a good number. We can close the recruitment. @Powren could you close the poll please ?

2 Likes

Groups are created, message me if i forgot you.

1 Like