The Lucid Dreamer

Nice! I have a few questions.

As this is a brain wiring field is it recommended you listen only 2-3 times a day?

Does it work better listening just before bed?

Also, does the field strengthen your memory in anyway so that you remember your dreams more easily?

2 Likes

Well, I had to write that so people stop asking me the same question.
Everyone is different.

Listen as much as you want/feel comfortable doing. Everyone has a different limit and the limits increases.

But if you are not able to listen to a field and tell if you have a headache, 3 times is a quick answer that will save us both time.

Just listen whenever you want and eventually youā€™ll go to bed with a lucid dreamerā€™s brain.

It does

It also work from different angles based on different lucid dreaming mechanisms. Each of them work on their own, but this field is meant for complete mastery and flexibility overtime.

7 Likes

Would it be possible to put this on the sapienshop D:

taxes are baaad

1 Like

Dr. if i donā€™t remember my dreams almost never, except when i rarely sleep 1-2 during day, would this still work?

1 Like

Yes. Check the post he made just above, he says it works to strengthen memory, so whatever level youā€™re starting from this shouldnā€™t be an issue.

3 Likes

I once tried in a dream, I suddenly realized in a dream that it was a dream, and I said to the person who was talking to me in the dream, ā€œYouā€™re not real!ā€

Then he was like an actor, shouted cut, never spoke again, and stood there expressionless. Itā€™s so funny. :sweat_smile: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

But I didnā€™t wake up right away, and I began to explore the scene in the dream, and I tried to open some doors, but it was very difficult, as if my subconscious mind would conflict with me and make it difficult for me to move. It seems like the whole dream is messing me up, the scene gets more and more monotonous, and then I wake up.

In the future, it will be easier for me to detect when I am dreaming. It is easy to wake up when you know it is a dream.

1 Like

This one is a long time coming :laughing: (old forum members now lurking doing somersaults lol)
How exciting! Iā€™ve waited my whole life to experience just 1 lucid dream

8 Likes

Well get ready for more than that :laughing:

1 Like

Would love to see some reviews on this one!!! I almost had a lucid dream before.

1 Like

Maintaining a lucid dreamerā€™s routine is hard, but having a single lucid dream is easily doable in a few days assuming one is using the right method.

The first time I lucid dreamt is when I gave up on it. I said F it, Iā€™m just gonna sleep. And I lucid dreamt. I tried a long time before I gave up.

It motivated me so I tried again, I couldnā€™t anymore. I gave up and I had more lucid dreams again.
I wanted it too much, I was forcing it. Hoping and expecting is stressful and counter productive.

You need to do the exercises and then relax as much as possible. You need to stay relaxed which is hard when you try to lucid dream and psych your mind. If you obsess about lucid dreaming, then you canā€™t even fall asleep to begin with or youā€™ll have a terrible sleep quality.

I expect this to be a game changer for everyone that removes all the guessing and the efforts to lucid dream consistently, but having 1 single lucid dream is manageable with a good practice.

My two cents

Anyway, as usual for those who bought it: give us a review in a few days :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Or use this field as a cheat code and skip all of that :laughing::sunglasses:

Amazing concept though @Dr_Manhattan
Was waiting for this for the longest time ever, glad itā€™s out, pushing the brim of imagination with this one, I canā€™t wait, already been looping it a lot and I seem fine, so going to continue for just a bit more

3 Likes

Weā€™ll remove these posts and clean the thread man :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not new to Lucid Dreamingā€¦but

Looped this before sleeping, and had one of the best sleep ever!.. :laughing:

6 Likes

I only got the audio this morning but still I had the longest dream, so vivid I could feel the sweat and heat. I was sure it was all real this morning.

And I remember it in details.
Not lucid yet, but I havenā€™t actually listened to the audio either. Usually I just black out and fast forward to the morning.
Another field working in the recent past.

I woke up feeling all the emotions from the dream but still, I had a good amount of sleep.

Besides the wiring, we added an increase in the two types of melatonin receptors, hence the better and deeper sleep.

14 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan Given I suffer from insomnia 3-4 times a week, how well would this aid in this? I tried using the sleep induced but that went the opposite route and made me even more wide awake. I planning on buying this mostly for the sleep part, lucid dreaming is also a nice benefit.

3 Likes

@InfiniteWisdom
I am not sure about the cause of your insomnia, it can be biological, psychological, energetic or even your environment.

Now, melatonin is the ingredient in the wide majority of clinically prescribed sleeping pills.
This will provide help toward falling asleep and when you do, it will be deeper and more regenerative in a gentle and natural way.

8 Likes

Ok, I will buy it then to see how it works out. Been using melatonin but does the opposite for me lol. At this point I need some real 8 hours of good sleep for once.

3 Likes

Yeh same here and thatā€™s the reason Iā€™ll go for it.

3 Likes

Been looping this a lot and so far the sleep has been magnificent, and honestly I feel like Iā€™m slowly developing the skill to lucid dream, itā€™s almost as if right before I drift into my sleep Iā€™m ā€œplacingā€ myself into a dream, not there just yet and canā€™t really control or be aware of it but overtime I should be able to start lucid dreaming.

Get this, loop this, and thank yourself later

Lucid dreaming has tons of benefits some being

1. Problem solving ability
  2. Healing fears (you can overcome them in your dreams, example roller coasters, you can go on a specific one and realize itā€™s not that bad and once you go in reality, you understand that if is really not that bad)
  3. Much much more
12 Likes

How does this compare with the old lucid dreaming video? Does this do anything with your parietal cortex?