The Lucid Dreamer

This is a couple generations more advanced obviously

6 Likes

Ok, so I got this audio and looped it a few times shortly before I went to bed but I found I couldnā€™t sleep and ended up staying awake until about 7AM. Then I finally got to sleep around this time.

The few hours I did sleep however, my dreams were much more vivid, and one of them I was actually somewhat lucid. Considering this is my first listen, thatā€™s significant.

But the biggest problem was that I ended up getting a lot less sleep than usual and Iā€™m wondering if I will even be able to continue with this audio.

Not to say that you shouldnā€™t buy it or others arenā€™t benefitting from it, but obviously itā€™s affecting me a bit differently.

4 Likes

Why donā€™t you try listening earlier in the day. You donā€™t have to listen right before sleeping.

3 Likes

Yes! I did think of this and will probably test that out today. I just wondered if Dr. Manhattan had any idea what might be causing this. @anon3411921 mentioned that melatonin can have opposite effects so Iā€™m wondering if itā€™s something to do with this.

2 Likes

I donā€™t know either but one thing I know is if our circadian rhythm is changed on a daily basis, it will eventually be messed up and you would have to fix it by diet, avoiding caffeine and having a fixed sleep schedule. So relying on fields to to make you sleepy would not work as much as our body internal clock is not adjusted properly, of course everybody is different though, but that was the case for me.

In my case, insomnia is because of me lol and changing my sleep schedule all the time. Taking anything such as melatonin produces the opposite effect for me, so the best course is to temporarily have a diet rich in Tryptophan that will naturally boost melatonin levels and work on getting to sleep at the same time.

Maybe the lucid dream made you awake for other various reasons and I donā€™t really want to be off topic so keeping it at this level.

Bananas and milk always helps me fall asleep better btw.

1 Like

I havenā€™t tried that, I remove the overgrowth a while before going to bed and then I use non-brain fields.

Take care of your circadian rhythm.

I would expect this to be a temporary adjustment phase

2 Likes

Hi, Djedi - Gold roses welcome

3 Likes

Thankyouā€¦Happy to be herešŸ™‚

2 Likes

wiring fields like this will have permenant affect?
also is it mandatory to use brain plasma field to avoid over growth?

Will someone become like Cobb from Inception that after using this, you can no longer have lucid dreams on your own?

@Faisal
Yes permanent
Not mandatory

3 Likes

@Kalacakra
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
No

4 Likes

:+1:

1 Like

Any new experiences with this?

Thinking of using the sale to buy this or the manhatten method :thinking:

1 Like

Yes. I remember most of my dreams now in staggering HD, a few of which Iā€™m lucid. I also became lucid just as my first dream began early this morning. Iā€™d imagine this will be good for catching yourself passing through the hypnagogic and hynopompic states too.

By the way @Dr_Manhattan I believe you were right about my issue being an adjustment phase. First night was the worst, second was better as I was awake for only 3 hours, and third it was down to 2 hours.

So the gap appears to be closing and Iā€™m now feeling better during the day.

Wish I had more to report but just been focusing on getting used to the field atm. From what Iā€™ve experienced so far though, itā€™s really powerful.

5 Likes

There is a specific circuit for that included :slight_smile:

Iā€™m still waiting to make a big review on the 7th day mark

I keep myself from using any lucid dreaming technique, no reality checks, no mental preparation.
Just reviewing the field itself.

12 Likes

Iā€™ve had this for a few days now. My sleep is noticeably deeper and my dreams more interesting. No lucid dreams yet but will keep playing consistently before naps or nights of sleep. I usually do 2-3 listens before.

2 Likes

i bought this yesterday and looped it for about an hourā€¦ i had very deep sleep and one dream which i remember it clearly ā€¦ usually i dont remember my dreams so it is good progress for the first day.

7 Likes

Getting the best sleep ever with this field, starting to remember more dreams and dreaming more in general, so far so good

6 Likes

oh yeh so much better sleepā€¦lovin it!!!

I played enhanced visual along with lucidā€¦I do remember having dreamt, in colour and the storylineā€¦not the director of the movie yetā€¦it was Day 1, so no complains.

And Iā€™m sure the wiring brain fields(manhanttan, wholistic & crystalline) added to the speed of effects.

3 Likes