The Lucid Dreamer

Dreams are definitely more vivid and sleep feels longer and deeper. No lucid dreams yet but sleep has been amazing.

5 Likes

I would like to discuss having dreams about the future with people whoā€™ve experienced this.

Clairovoyance?

Had the most tripping realization today about a dream I had a while back that literally played out in my waking life just a few days ago, only now realizing it at random that this is what happened.

Spontaneous thoughts of mine.

Euphoric that it was about my future, eerily that it played out in my reality now.

Feel like other people might know what Iā€™m talking about it.

DM me we can talk.

Je ne sais quoi.

3 Likes

@anon3411921 I have issues in the past as well when using melatonin. Feel to try one or any of the following:
adjusting thermostat to 68 degrees or less. (Melatonin may be increasing your body temperature)

Try ashawanga or l-theanine instead to give relaxtion.

1 Like

Thank you, will give these a try.

i use this field an hour daily since i bought it , now i remember like 80% of my dreams which never happend before and there are daily progress , also my sleep quality has been improved , i feel well rested when i wake up.

thank you Captin and Dr. manhattan.

12 Likes

I havenā€™t been using this one much since Cyber Brain got out.

But I got back to it a few days ago and Iā€™ve had a few lucid dreams since. No writing down dreams, no reality checks, no techniques while awake etcā€¦

Only stabilized the dreams once inside them and wrestled my way back to depth once about to wake up. These are my first lucid dreams in a long time, maybe years (as far as my memory goes).

Anyway, gonna keep going using this for a little longer.

14 Likes

Iā€™m seeing this as a mug/water bottle on Spring site(along with other stuff.)

Lucid Dreamer | Sapien Medicine (creator-spring.com)

1 Like

Day 2. So far no lucid dreams yet but sleep has been much more restful.

1 Like

Lucid Dreaming in a bottle :zap: :smirk:

1 Like

Wake up. Go on with my morning routine.

Wake up again. Hmm, must have been a dream, time to go on with my morning routine.

Wake up again, 3rd time. This time for real.

I think I woke up 4 times one morning. Happening more and more.

Sometimes when strange things happen, that would make no sense in real life, I question it in the dream and yet I donā€™t always realize that I am obviously dreaming.

Thereā€™s still a bunch of wiring to be done, but Iā€™ll probably start using reality checks next week.

6 Likes

No lucid dreams for me yet. However dreams are more intense

3 Likes

When youve lucid dreamt since this, how vivid or realistic would you say they are?

I believe Iā€™m on day 3, no lucid dreams yet but deeper sleep, more vivid dreams, and the amount of dreams Iā€™ve been getting is crazy. Back to back multiple times a night. I feel myself gaining some lucidity though, increasing every night. Like in the back of my head for my dreamself I am somewhat conscious of the fact that Iā€™m dreaming. Going to sleep has become a trip every night

6 Likes

You summed it up perfectly below

1 Like

Another night of random intense dreams back to back. Gaining a bit more lucidity every night

In one of them I got into an altercation with someone, so I put sticky mouse traps on to their body to keep them in place so they donā€™t attack me. I kept adding more and more, and my dreamself realized I was doing too much and I should stop. Then the person threatened my family so if I let him go he will kill them. I added more mouse traps till his entire body was covered and he couldnā€™t breathe and eventually died. The rest of the dream was me being stressed trying to find a place to bury his body. During the end I had this sudden realization that I was dreaming, but instead of taking control I just wanted to escape very badly and woke up with relief that none of it was real

I have nightmares often when I dream. So I hope gaining lucidity will put an end to them. Around half of the dreams I have induce stress or fear. Does anyone recommend certain audios to have more pleasant dreams?

To clarify, around half my dreams are stressful in some form. This issue isnā€™t caused by the lucid Dreamer fields, it has existed prior. Iā€™m hoping the lucid dreamer will help solve this issue

7 Likes

Iā€™ve been able to up my listening to an hour daily and today is officially the 1 month mark for me.

I had a dream recently where two angels approached me at the side of a road and out of nowhere started talking about how humans ā€œdie a lotā€ because of their ā€œselfishnessā€. One of them then asked me ā€œwhat guild are you in?ā€, but I didnā€™t know what they meant by that so I said I wasnā€™t in one.

I got the impression that the angels saw me as worthy to take to their realm, and one of them suddenly grabbed hold of me. My vibration began increasing until the dream fell apart around me and I had what felt like a fully conscious OBE. I was flying through a void and saw this huge grid, then I was looking at all these images but they were distorted like I was looking at them through a kaleidoscope.

Pretty cool. I think maybe Conceptual Realizations is helping somewhat too in terms of communication with dream characters.

12 Likes

Did u found ur sleep quality better?

1 Like

Yes, in fact it corrected my bad sleep pattern. I go to bed earlier now and Iā€™m much more refreshed in the morning.

3 Likes

Still no lucid dreams here. I use it at least 3 times every night before bed. Any help troubleshooting this would be appreciated. Had it for over a month now

1 Like

Assuming youā€™re still having HD dreams, itā€™s working.

Youā€™ll have to give it at least 6 months. Installing the new wiring takes time.

4 Likes