The Magician NFT: Testimonials

Exploring this nft now

Got this piece of nft

7 Likes

Woops woops :joy: considering it lucky

No idea either from this nft or enhanced glory or my luck sigil.

Just went to my getty account and saw 14 viewers and someone bought 4 of my pictures :grin: could this from this nft? Coincidence? Maybe either way I am happy :rofl:

13 Likes

Just want to give some update that I feel it is from this nft.

I just loved it :face_with_hand_over_mouth: this is the nft that I wonā€™t sell or trade. No thank you :grin:itā€™s a lifetime nft for me for this one.

I feel it in my heart. A sense of hope and knowing that my manifestation will come. Which is extremely very helpful. Because no matter how much you trying to manifest but you donā€™t feel it in your heart. Thatā€™s going to slow down the process.

But this nft lifted that energy and making it more relaxed. Knowing that I know. Itā€™s herešŸ˜€

I use the audio magician before. But I donā€™t feel much from it. With this nft. It kicks faster. Completely just feel different. This one is stronger

Just love it. Just happy I own this and feeling grateful

21 Likes

Anyone any updates on their work and results with The Magician? :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Where is audio of this NFT? Today i got to know this also has an audio.

No audio with this NFT.

2 Likes

i see.

As mentioned in my previous testimonial this field made me much more experimental in my approach to things. Playing with ideas and concepts, putting them to the test and throwing away the things that donā€™t work and expanding on the things that do. Stronger ability to set intentions etc.

7 Likes

For manifesting the ā€œimpossibleā€, or that is getting to a reality or universe that is a match for your desire,

Would this Magician NFT or the Solidifier be best purposed for such goals?

Having this one, Iā€™m on the fence with getting the latter.

1 Like

Greetings dear friendsā€¦ I recently bought The magician from a forum memberā€¦unfortunately the person does not have the high resolution copy nor the original description/function of the nft.

If somebody here can help me with thatā€¦i am very grateful for your help. Please DM me.

Thank you again.:innocent:

1 Like

Howā€™s that possible tho? And did you receive the nft token in your wallet after purchase? Or is it that he doesnā€™t have it too? Not trying to make any claims just askin.

1 Like

Yes i did recieved the nft into my venly walletšŸ˜…ā€¦my previous nft experience is buying directly from sapien shop and when i download to phantomā€¦i can download the high resolution imageā€¦with venly i am cluelessā€¦thanks for your help

1 Like

Did you contact the person for the image ? It sounded fishy since he said he doesnā€™t have any high quality image. But you can just download the high quality image from venly if you bought from there.

Okay i think i have to rephraseā€¦i bought the nftā€¦it is in my walletā€¦unlike ohantom, where i can download the high resolution imageā€¦i cannot get the high resolution image to be downloaded.

I also made a 2nd purchase of nft from another forum memberā€¦he was kind enough to send me a download link of original high res imageā€¦and sent the whole description/function of nft in DM.

That is why i am asking for the magicianā€¦i hope that is clear.

Thank you all

1 Like

Can u briefly guide me how to do that in venlyā€¦dowoad the imageā€¦venly is so co fusinh for meā€¦i am an idiot regarding crypto walletsā€¦thanks

1 Like

So you bought it directly from venly then. I was under the impression that it was bought from someone directly via dm due to this statement. If that was the cause then it would be a fishy matter if he said he doesnā€™t have full image. So if youā€™re using a PC then right click on the image and click save/download image. And if youā€™re using a phone then hold the image and save.

2 Likes

Yes that is the issueā€¦no clear dosnload buttonā€¦thnaks for your guideā€¦i manage to do it.

Hope 1 mb is the correct resā€¦cause usually the ones from phanton are like > 10 mbā€¦

Thank you anywayā€¦now i need to find the description.

Sorry if i was not clear enough in the begining.:innocent:

1 Like

The description is already here tho?

1 Like

Thank youā€¦i am new. and learningā€¦i was not really sure that the whole description was shared publically here as this was originally a community projectā€¦

Thank you alllā€¦:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

FYI - No, this wasnā€™t a community project.

2 Likes