=

grafik

=

Perfect-Sapphire-1

? :thinking:

3 Likes

Just hard to pick these days. Too many goodies. :hot_face:

4 Likes

I feel the Physical Abilities at boxing. Its like rediscovering the Kinesthetic Intelligence field again at his best.
Also i feel greatly the mental clarity, its good to use when i have a brain fog.
As for the spiritual growth, its still something to dig in. The spiritual path is not a checkbox
One or two loop is enough, its not a field to overloop, it will be unproductive.
I need times, i still need to know if its a field to use on a daily schedule or on a occasional using

13 Likes

I’m pretty sure it’s this field, but my eyesight actually becomes more in focus when using it.

I’m short sighted, and everything seems more visible without my glasses on when using this field.

I tested a day off it, and my eyesight seemed much more out of focus.

Interesting!

In terms of the other effects, can’t say I’ve noticed much effect yet apart from the vision.

13 Likes

Hi @KYLETFL

Nice to See You Again Yellow KY

5 Likes

@Rosechalice Thanks - been lurking in the background for a while still, just not logged in.

Testing some of the new potion fields - enjoying them so far!

5 Likes

This field work on my crown chakra, deeply work.
Day after day, i feel better the effects, also he has a support effect on the other fields.
This + Tejas alchemy

9 Likes

Okay just acquired this , Very Peaceful Vibe after first three plays , didn’t expect this this type of music but it’s nice , makes me very happy for some reason ; will update on effects :fire::dna::white_check_mark:

3 Likes

It’s the alchemy! :slight_smile:
Gratz mage girl

5 Likes

Loving this field honestly , after about 4-6 plays I feel a distinct pressure in my crown and third eye which eventually subsides, solid protection (I have a lot of different shields but I can distinguish) , interesting dreams and noticable boost in mental clarity , focus and physical energy – Don’t Sleep On This One ; Thank You @Dreamweaver :dna::100:

12 Likes

I leave you a little review about “The Major Elixir of Alchemical Effect”. I don’t use it every day, but it is a powerful booster for mental clarity when I feel exhausted, and it seems to have a compounding effect the more you use it. I have combined it with Archangel Jeremiel these days and the dreams have revealed patterns of behavior I have had in the past, as well as slight instructions on how to accelerate my growth.

I have realized that I should have purchased The Manhattan Method to grow my understanding of the spiritual and scientific world. Accessing a deeper layer of thought by developing skills that history’s leading thinkers have developed would be a powerful reinforcement for esoteric and alchemical subjects. Unfortunately I don’t have this field, but something tells me that it can accelerate the effects of “The Major Elixir of Alchemical Effect”, so I leave this suggestion here.

11 Likes

This definitely wakes me up, in a calming way.
Also putting this in the beginning of a stack , feels like the other fields work even more .

7 Likes

This is an awesome field, i have been using for the past few weeks and it seams to boost other
physical and spiritual :heartpulse:

12 Likes

what a description!

and I know Dream wouldn’t use the word “Major” lightly… although I’m a little discouraged by the recent AI-generated descriptions. I miss the old more authentic descriptions. That being said, this one does sound more like Dream!

I’ve got like 20+ pages to go through and decide on my final purchase of the sale, and this one is a strong candidate.

Would you guys, users, care to give me a nudge? :stuck_out_tongue:
@Louis @KYLETFL @Jaxon @Souline @Butter @DarkVampireWolf

2 Likes

It’s a wonderful field, it gives you a lot of mental clarity and you can navigate and assimilate esoteric knowledge more fluently, although I haven’t played it enough, that’s what I can say so far. But it all depends on your priorities

5 Likes

I like the new descriptions ; depends on your goals tho , this one’s a well rounded boost for sure , it’s a part of a few of my stacks on most days , 2-3x does the charm for me , the song is a pleasant beat so sometimes I like to listen with earsbuds other times in my pocket ; the mental clarity ,Enhanced Healing and shield are palpable ; it definitely delivered :100::muscle:

5 Likes