The Major Elixir of Alchemical Effect

The Major Elixir of Alchemical Effect

In the depths of the Castle of Alchemical Manifestation there is an wizened Mage who whilst pouring over ancient tomes of magical lore came upon one called “Most Potent Potions”. Its recipe required aging the brew over three full moons and under the eye of a Phoenix, who willingly gave his tears to its creation.

The result he declared to be The Major Elixir of Alchemical Affect, a highly complicated and mystical brew renowned for its ability to induce profound changes and enhancements in both the physical and spiritual realms for the user.

This plasmafied elixir is purported to be infused with rare and powerful ingredients such as essence of dragon, phoenix tears, Herkimer diamond and essence of moonstone, each contributing to its transformative properties.

Physical Enhancements: Grants temporary but significant boosts to strength, agility, and endurance. Physical abilities are heightened.

Mental Clarity: Sharpens the mind, enhancing focus, memory, and cognitive abilities. Experience clearer thinking, quicker decision-making, and improved problem-solving skills.

Spiritual Awakening: Assists with gently opening the third eye, heightening intuition and spiritual awareness. This can lead to profound insights, deeper meditation experiences, and enhanced psychic abilities.

Alchemical Dreams: Downloads into the dreamer the knowledge of past ages of magic and begins to bestow an affinity for finding and using esoteric wisdom as a path of spiritual growth.

Healing: Accelerates the body’s natural healing processes, promoting rapid recovery from injuries and illnesses.

Mystical Protection: Creates a protective aura around the user, shielding them from negative energies, curses, and hexes, providing a sense of safety and security while pursuing mystical research.

Note: Rumor has it that obtaining this “Most Potente Potion” is one way to gain entrance to the Esoteric Guild and level up quickly!

97 Likes

Captain is on the verge of converting lead to gold or he did it already.

16 Likes

4acetr-1217933844

10 Likes

This talk to my heart.

8 Likes

Yeah, felt it fits perfectly for DD users.

9 Likes

Dreamy :dragon: :crescent_moon: :thought_balloon:🩷

4 Likes

Too many bangers these last few days, I can’t keep up, I want them all. Thanks Capitan! Sounds like it’s something next level :hourglass:

9 Likes

IMG_2919

18 Likes

9 Likes

Yooo Speeed.

Suiii!

6 Likes

DD?

1 Like

Draconic Dogma

3 Likes

I was hoping it was dungeons and dragons :joy:

12 Likes

I thought the same! :joy:

9 Likes

@Captain_Nemo you are on fire :fire: loving these potion/ elixir creations. Can’t wait to get this.

Oooh… is this something new getting created? Like the Monk Guild? :wink::blush:

10 Likes

Exactly! :wink:

6 Likes

sign me up!! :raising_hand_woman:

4 Likes

Guild is a work in progress so I will keep you posted.

8 Likes

I dont like making a review after the very first loop, but this one work deep on my adam’s apple lol It makes it hard to swallow my saliva

6 Likes

It’s OP.

6 Likes