The Malleable Ego

would saying one affirmation b enough ? e.g. i am socially confident.
also how long for and can the audio still work even if u just play it without meditating on an afffirmation

Mentally simulating scenarios in which you are behaving as you wish is better than affirmations.

The audio makes your ego Malleable for a while, it’s not a short window.

20 Likes

malleable i understand as manageable? yes?

Malleable means something that can be shaped without breaking (or changed / influenced).

3 Likes

Like clay

5 Likes

understood…pardon my englishh

3 Likes

Do you loop it or have been following listening recommendations?

1 Like

That time i was looping it for a while. And the next times i reduced listening times to a few loops, usually during meditation, but also just like that

5 Likes

Same thought here, how is it working for you so far?

1 Like

I am testing so many fields with Malleable Ego, it is an addictive phase I am going through where I am unlocking undiscovered benefits from fields I have listened to in the past. Examples are Blueprint of Life, as I played ME before BOL my heart sank deep into an unimaginable pit where it has led me to a whole another new level of meditation experience, I felt my aura becoming unbreakable as a diamond.

Then I tried the holy combo, Malleable Ego and New Perspective, I was in pure bliss in the midst of fire that was propagating. I’m a big fan of becoming resilient to stress so between listening to detached resilience and Stress and Anxiety, the good old New Perspective became a force that destroyed stress for me completely when paired with ME.

Moving onto to brain fields, compared to Superhuman Genius, ME seems to have unlocked greater wiring experience for me, I have definitely tapped into deeper benefits from brain fields such as Manhattan Method and Conceptual Conglomerate.

Lastly as I spoken before regarding meditation along with BOL, if you listen to Malleable Ego during meditation, use the time wisely to create your reality via thoughts, when you think of something good or something you want to manifest, your feelings toward your thoughts amplify in a blissful way. As your positive emotions amplify, so will your thoughts.

37 Likes

Every day on how many different fields do you experiment it and how many loops do you do for each field?
Have you tried it stand alone?

3 Likes

Not because of malleable ego but because I know I will be a different version of me in terms of growth and work I have done, for that reason I am always keeping actual written notes for everything not only fields of things I work with so that I revisit practices and techniques and many other tools and experiences from the past.

For example first time I did tapping was like, why am I hitting myself? Now I feel a synchordia of sensations, feelings and emotions coming up.

7 Likes

:joy:

4 Likes

Testing beyond 10 fields and playing it 1x

Yes, during meditation at times.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

hi killian you are sure that ego dissolution and knight, do not listen to each other I wanted to buy Chevalier and The Malleable Ego now I don’t know what to do can someone help me please

[image]

@rastamoule

Here are the salient points about Knight/Warrior:

• re-work your mindset to become a reflection of an idealized honorable Knight, a person who has the confidence to stand up with courage when the situation warrants it.
  • Assertive when you need to be
  • a lot more mental control of emotions.
  • Fears and Phobias can fade or become less important
  • radiate a strong bubble of power where people will perceive you as someone to draw inspiration from.
  • field will also guide you mentally to becoming that person that inspires others.
  • Listening will also tend to revive your energy and aura.

As you see, there is nothing that indicates that the Knight/Warrior Mindset has anything to do with inflating the ego. Just the opposite, actually. True nobility is not ego-driven, but comes from the soul.

Consequently it will enhance your experience, not conflict with it.

14 Likes

I like the example you’ve provided as to how you did, for some of us that may have had difficulties with imagination :) (and from the looks of it, yours sounds like a pretty compelling story, I hope you stay with it, if only just to prove to yourself that you can do it :) )

5 Likes

thank you, you are adorable,
I wish you a super happy new year 2024.
And to everyone,

I bought this one, it hits my temples well

2 Likes

:sunglasses: :sunglasses:

3 Likes