The Mana Circuits (Super Charged)

Indeed! :star_struck:

5 Likes

I agree with you. Before a playlist would be my choice, too. I prefer to clean things out and open up my energy system before adding in the new changes.

9 Likes

Thank you

3 Likes

@phlf003 Iā€™m grateful for you being here and your sharings as well. And you can be sure that itā€™s not just a ā€œreturn of complimentā€: youā€™re one of those members with whom I felt a particular affinity right from the beginning :* Thereā€™s always something comforting in your posts.

Weā€™ll be crushing those soon and say ā€œso long!ā€ :muscle:

9 Likes

Perhaps was my current state , but i guess i experience bit - mild release of bagage /emotions/negativity so be aware and prepared to that , just like the course audios .

Keep enjoying this treasure :)

18 Likes

Thank you so much for your kind words, Bronyraur! :blush:

Same here, definitely felt an affinity and just love love love your sense of humour! :star_struck:

Happy to report that one listen of this beautiful field had me in my garage painting my little heart out, something that hasnā€™t happened in a few weeks. Just a journal page, but had a fun time smooshing paint around. :grin:

14 Likes

I listened to this 3x on a loop. As I was finishing the first listening, I felt a burning pain near the Thyroid, a pain that did not last long and disappeared on the second listening; at the end of the third listening, I could feel a pleasant vibration in the affected area. This morning while I was thinking about the benefits of Blueprint, it occurred to me that this point had not yet been detected, a point that in the past, during the PH sessions, the course colleagues had repeatedly detected and cleaned, in the various levels made.
I am surprised that hours before seeing this field, I had reflected on this area of the body, but I did not imagine that Mana Circuits operate in this context, perhaps it will be an effect of Imaginarium Divine.

17 Likes

:bouquet:

I think I just fell in love with those linesā€¦ :flushed:

And I see that this field is already unfolding so many different aspects in each one of us. Really legendary, indeed!

9 Likes

such delightful music i love it

11 Likes

So after some testing i can confirm that by using this before other fields,I can feel them better.This should be first field in the morning,at least for now I think so.

27 Likes

I cry every time haha. Beautiful

9 Likes

Cryingā€™s good. Crying is a release, making way for expansion and new energies.

Iā€™m enjoying this field, too.

13 Likes

So grateful for this. Iā€™ve been having issues with energy overload. I need to get my energy system normal and robust again. Thanks, @Captain_Nemo

33 Likes

robust :mechanical_arm:

49 Likes

You become

Electro res

17 Likes

Haha love ya guys. :pray:I def feel more robust after using.

8 Likes

Anyone else feel this continuous warm energy moving through their body after listening?

16 Likes

Also after meditating during my three listens I felt this very fast vibration in my torso and mostly by my heart. I checked to see if my heart started beating faster but it wasnā€™t, so it seems that a lot of blockages have been removed from meridians. Very interested to see how this evolves.

17 Likes

As usual,typing dreamseeds to start my morning with the audio,after a while I noticed number of uploaded videos is 111

12 Likes

Day 2 I felt this waaay more than yesterday. I felt the hot energy flowing throughout my entire body, but mostly on my back. Also listened to emotional release afterwards and I felt the same heat so I believe this is making me more sensitive towards fields.

16 Likes