The Mana Circuits (Super Charged)

This is crazy. I wanted to try what some ingenious people on the forum had written

Physical results from fields could speed up
So after some testing i can confirm that by using this before other fields,I can feel them better.

Before a playlist would be my choice, too.

so today i decided to listen to it 2x before Muscles Hungry for Fat which i listened in 4x loop. After about 1 hour while driving the car, I suddenly felt this energy swelling the muscles that had been reactivated last week. It was crazy, not only energy in the muscles but also motivation, TOP determination. So as it was written it accelerates results, including gives a surplus of motivation and enthusiasm, by lighting the post burners of the energy system: fasten your seat belts!

26 Likes

Am I the only one who still hasnā€™t listen to this audio despite reading all the testimonies??? :neutral_face:

4 Likes

Dont feel bad i only recently discovered the energizing benefits of using mstate copper and rhodium+indoum and iridium+ whatever i usually go with mstate gold.Those fields get me up and running faster than any other field.
This isnt a race everyone has their own pace regarding these things

10 Likes

That was a rly strong hunch I had regarding benefits and now u have proven me right by writting ur testimonial.Thanks my man,the future gainzzz are waiting for u

3 Likes

That was me until yesterday. Definitely take it at your own pace though as @shadowhunter176 said. Sometimes we have a stack weā€™re dedicating time to and it would sort of throw things off to throw random audios in in the middle of the day.

3 Likes

This is true, and I know what it means to dedicate oneself scrupulously to a plalylist / songs, because for several months I only listened to one audio per day, in its various steps. However with the Dream / Sapien fields, the limit can be moved further, after experimentation

7 Likes

I feel like listening to this for a few days, has really allowed me to experience other fields deeper per say, has anyone else felt that way?

11 Likes

I can play tennis for a longer time without tired with this!

18 Likes

Body Primer: Cleans the energy body of any junk, stimulates and prepares all of the chakras, primary and secondary and nervous system for the energy work in this course. Listen 3 days then take 2 day break.

Energy Sensitivity: Helps to widen all meridians and chakras, enhances the flow of energy along the chakras and meridians along with working on your nervous system to help you naturally develop sensitivity to energy. After two day break from body primer, listen to this audio once a day for three days and then take 2 break.

This is definitely a nice addition to both audios.

24 Likes

Aura Repair for the aura

Body Primer, Energy Sensitivity, Emotion Protocol, and Mana Circuits for the meridians

Soul Restoration series for the storage centers (Dan Tiens)

Chakra Series for the primary chakras

44 Likes

you can add project kundalini as it energises your chakras and prime your system for a better energy flow ( and more ) and VoC again for clearing / growth

6 Likes

Iā€™m personally just sticking to Mana circuits, project kundalini and vibration of creation these last days

3 Likes

wow this allows me to listen to alot of fields with no tiredness and alot of energy in the gym.

Also grounds me and keeps my emotions stable.
thanks dream

When I used to listen to fields before this, mY fatigue was really high mainly because I did not nutrition my self but now this field allows me to have alot of energy, Makes listening to very detox heavy fields such as soul restoration with ease and any field with ease, more energy sensitivity, and better feeling. Feel like human now and not zombie, I was at the basketball court yesterday, I noticed I had no fatigue running back and forth

30 Likes

same energy levels are higher and I only have been listening to it for about 3 days. will see how it progresses

12 Likes

Is it just me or does this field have some aspect of healing to it? My first time listening to it I felt a lot of energy rushing to my jaw and now a few days later my jaws donā€™t click anymore.

15 Likes

That makes sense when you think about how most maladies are caused by blockages within the energy system, so when you start to clear out those blockages, your body is then able to heal those maladies for you.

20 Likes

This seems to reduce my hay fever as well !:blush:

8 Likes

I can definitely feel a major difference in my day to day life with this. I play this 3 times every morning and the result is a long lasting feeling of completeness, along with the power to do anything Iā€™d like (this is probably from the mana) I feel much larger and ā€œdominantā€ not from an alpha male aggression standpoint, but from the standpoint of ā€œIā€™m the main character of my entire life, and I easily can attain anything I desire, because I am directly connected with the source of all thingsā€. Also, the soul restoration series feels MUCH more powerful, I can feel the core restorations effects after one or two listens, whereas before this audio, I felt little to no effects. Thank you dream, for making this audio. @Captain_Nemo

43 Likes

Hey bro, iā€™m not sure you realize this but if you read the description of the original Mana video which this is based off of it specifically states that this concept is derived from the Polynesian view of Mana, which is completely different from the sanskrit ā€œManasā€ which basically refers to the mind. Totally different concepts my dude.

12 Likes

Has anyone noticed any differences between playing this in loop 3x and 3x individually?

1 Like