The Manhattan Method

I remember Captain saying about previous audios that you can share with your close family as long as there is no intention to cheat the creator

23 Likes

Is u daughter old enough
i read a comment by dream on youtube saying that SHG is not for kids

5 Likes

Dr. Manhattan = High quality 🤌🤌🤌

11 Likes

You can gift audios too,

Just enter the email of the recipient.

6 Likes

She’s old enough! 26! :-)

7 Likes

the vision of clarity is
this one, no.

28 Likes

Oh? So the image for Vision of Clarity is fielded? How cool.

8 Likes

Congratulations, Captain and @Dr_Manhattan (and everyone involved in the project - if it was a project, idk)!
Just started yesterday to listen to lengthy brain stacks, I felt born again - so this could be very very useful, someday!

10 Likes

Agreed! Lot of research, a clear and unique concept, original ideas that go beyond copy-paste from some obscure site (Lol) …

As much as I’ve decided to not buy more new fields, this one certainly looks awesome!

I am gonna wait till the Black Friday sale (I think Captain usually has one) and get this one and the Vision one…

32 Likes

Also Self Refresh? I can’t look at this picture without feeling something :nerd_face:

:joy: :joy: :joy: :sob: :sob: :sob: :joy: :joy: :joy: How can I not love Mr. Maoshan.

7 Likes

The council of guides and gf disapproves vehemently

12 Likes

Captain you just won’t let my pockets rest will you :rofl: I’m a sucker for brain audios and this one is a must. I wonder how this and conceptual realizations will turn out together. Excited for this one when I get it.

10 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan would you say if we begin developing new types of mental operations, we’d be able to translate these new processes into new/unprecedented physical capabilities as well?

2 Likes

Dr_Manhattan Tell me everything u know about this field

12 Likes

Some subfield will, but it’s not meant for athleticism.
I discourage you from getting it if your only goal is to shoot some hoops like MJ

11 Likes

I wasn’t really talking about athleticism. I’m not interested in that right now. I was moreso thinking about the body in general is controlled by the mind. Is this about having more understanding of mental processing or command over the mind which controls all?

7 Likes

Oh then in a general way it will help the physical

6 Likes

16 Likes

Here, take my endless thank yous for making this available for everyone. At this point, I’m just going to have to rob a bank because the shopping list is loooooooong :sweat_smile:

10 Likes