The Manhattan Method

any update? do you do sudoku’s in a quicker way? crosswords? any newly acquired cooking skills like quickly chopping up stuff you could not do before? new insights in topics? new thoughts on old matters? I’m curious :)

1 Like

2 Likes

I have an update to make, but as far as supplements are concerned; What Philip says is true, or rather what he advises: with Omega 3 supplements you have an edge, you practically connect the dots.
Highly recommended, but good quality.

2 Likes

Which of those would be the best for coding/programming ?

• Manhattan Method
• Wholistic thinking
• Cyber brain
• Advantageous Brain Field
• Manhatten 8k

1 Like

Wouldn’t be the Programmer NFT suited for that?

1 Like

Cyber brain possibly, I have yet to test it.

But I am assuming you’re trying to play catch up with your peers with the coding learning curve.

The enzymatic processes in Manhattan 8K RES completely serve as a fastlane to all skill acquisition etc.

So take a look into it.

Once you do catch up, you will be running laps around them for sure.

In the meantime you can work with - New release: Enpp6 Enzyme

If you’re unable to get 8k that is.

2 Likes

You mentioned coding, so I would pick 8K.

But that’s me.

Sorry to inform you that trading audios is not allowed.

1 Like

so only nfts can be traded?

Yes

I would like to confirm again that this child can use it, right?

@Ygofrd-758
It’s very similar to the natural processes children go through whether it’s learning to walk or write, these are all ways we have to wire children’s brains manually (here it’s the same thing automated and improved/ stronger), so it is safe. The question is “how much can they handle ?”
How young are we talking ?

Generally, just to be safe, I’d say once maybe twice a day maximum and if they are at least 7. No looping.
I’d start with once just to see how they take it. Not taking any chances for things to go wrong.

9 Likes

Thank you very much for your reply. I really want the child to use this and that overall thinking thank you

1 Like

Nice.
But absolutely no Brain Key or Advantageous Brain Plan on kids !

17 Likes

1 hour of Superhuman Genius
30 minute Brain Hemisphere
2x Enhanced Visual Processing
Playing Manhattan Method 1-3 hours

Manhattan Method is my favorite field of all time. The many benefits I experienced, especially language learning.

For motivational learning, I use Scholar to prime my learning affinity.

14 Likes

This has done somthing i cant even begin to explain.

I dont even know were to begin if i were to start explaining, it makes u different but not different in the way u might be thinking

4 Likes

Any stories?

2 Likes

i dont like telling results, because i heard from a guy in a group chat, that he noticed jealous when talking about his results.

The way you see things changes, but not the way you think it will.

one tiny thing, i noticed is when playing like a drawing game with my friends, the way i drew the concepts or ideas of the sentence given, where much better then i would have done before i got this field. My friends could even get them this time, compared to last time we played. Your minds able to see things from other perspectives but not only see it, but understand it. But not just other perspectives also different ways. my explanation nor testimony is not doing this field any justice.

Its hard to explain how it changes your thinking pattern but it does.

am way smarter, i think that even people around me have noticed that.
Also i recently discovered, that if you foucs on the audio playing it works so much faster, and i have been doing that with the manhattan method.

11 Likes

No I get it, thank you! That definitely helps

3 Likes

Have u got it?

1 Like