The Manhattan Method

That‘s remarkable!!!

1 Like

10 Likes

:eyes:

14 Likes

User since December 26th 2022 with some break days. I can testify the same thing. Finding by ear has been easier too. A must have.

10 Likes

I can hear the birds chirping just by seeing this. :sob:

6 Likes

Lol, it’s very loopable, CB gets really annoying after some time.

Gave it a bit less than 3hs before going out.

Difference in vision is like switching from 480p to full HD, found myself repeatedly stopping in my tracks to look around and take my environment in, it was like I’d actually see my environment for the first time.

Mind chatter is pretty much gone, social anxiety went down significantly, fast reaction time, mental/visual clarity and focus are insane.

Calm, clear, focused, feeling of being in the zone.

10/10

17 Likes

It is what I have noticed too. I have been able to grab things enough times before they fall pretty fast as well. It may be due to some other fields also.

2 Likes

that literally just happened to me today and its been happening a lot

didnt know it was because of this field lmao

this field is overpowered it has so many weird benefits like psychic benfits and energy expansion lol and it makes subliminals work better ehhh

2 Likes

For me one of the best benefits so far is confidence. It is so different to grab a thick non fiction book and feel that I will be able to understand when usually it is with feelings of dread and some weird humiliation. It will be happy day when I have all the main paid brain fields to try and benefit from.

10 Likes

Afterrrr a loooooonggg time, I finally bought this dime and another pearl (Brian key) to take my cognition to new heights!!! Gonna keep you guys updated! I hope y‘all had a happy eastern :wink:

4 Likes

Yes i just got this during sale. Had Cyber in my cart as well but my stupid Card blocked half my order and let half through! Don’t understand about Gumroad? Been declined so many times with different cards.Have to call them and unblock it. How can you shop online without involving Banks period?

1 Like

By the many reviews of our brain maniacs I can see some relation to this opinion

3 Likes

tumblr_dffd8bddaee620f78030b3d1c3ba9f2c_d6d18021_540

3 Likes

Any reason not to go crazy on the loops?

2 Likes

Lol, you’re asking the wrong guy.

I may continue to reach 2000 hours, and it’s not gonna take me “months” to do so.

6 Likes

Lol, 22h/d till I get my first 500 in.

4 Likes

Globally ranked nervous system.

I’m glad you got manhattan method. A lot of people think it’s “overrated” but nah.

Still one of my top favs.

I played it today and entered a different brain wave immediately, it seems like at this point I can immediately switch brain waves which is awesome. Like I can go directly into the silent mind and begin spatial reasoning manipulation. Much more fluidly than previously even.

The stronger the circuits get, the less you actually have to try when doing those minor mental operations when “building things” in your mind. Like I’m thinking of cities and how I’d like them to be built and different houses with tons of innovation.

See it, touch it, obtain it.

14 Likes

Just a note @Freedom. This is a testimonial thread and yours is a good testimonial. Why delete?

4 Likes

@Jojo miss u pookie

3 Likes

Healing my brain rn wbu?

I kinda want to see and feel the circuitry again, and the brain inflammation isn’t helping :skull_and_crossbones:.

1 Like