The Manhattan Method

5 Likes

I just wanted to mention this here, the entire Manhattan Series of brain fields has been updated on gumroad both in terms of the art and its description (along with every other field on gumroad).

:mechanical_arm: :+1:

17 Likes

Plus there have been price reductions on a lot of them :+1:

11 Likes

Has this helped anyone in overcoming limiting beliefs and rewriting them, also in changing your perception of things more quickly?
Another question is whether this has helped in manifestation in any way, direct or indirectly?

3 Likes

i play this and other brain fields while working. the “placebo” part is that i belief i am much more intelligent with this playing in my pocket , ( i am one of the old workers who did everything without any computer, manually). i have much more courage to solve problems alone and this helps to understand and learn more. so the limiting belief is fading by actually trying, doing ( and succeed).

5 Likes

You’ve got a great eye!

There are some significant price reductions - The Advantageous Brain Plan went from $310 → $250, and Manhattan 8K RES from $310-$220!

Brainiacs of the future are going to love this. Thank you Captain for the very generous price reductions.

18 Likes

How do you keep count?

1 Like

If you look he says 700 or so it’s just a general idea nothing exactly you just know where abouts you are after listening for that long

2 Likes

Some apps let you know how often you’ve listened to something.

5 Likes

Also, if you loop for a set amount of time, you just track the days and multiply it out.

1 Like

Which manhattan is supreme ?
the manhattan method
the 8K res
or opus manhattan ?

please reply

welcome,
they differ in purpose. you just have to read the descriptions.

1 Like

These fields all serve different purposes. It’s best to get all of these if you have a sufficient budget.
If you don’t have enough money, you might need to prioritize.

For example, if you don’t have any wiring fields, get the Manhattan method. Then, after that, get Opus.

Without any wiring fields, if you get Opus, then you might not be able to utilize the full potential of Opus.

7 Likes

Hi there @themaster!

Welcome Ship

2 Likes

so first i should go with the manhattan method then 8k and then the opus one i guess !
i am primarily looking for a field to manifest my desires faster. is there any specific field for that ?

1 Like

That would bei this one

3 Likes

I’m very close to finally buying the manhattan method, this is the beginning of a great journey for me

9 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions
can i manifest my desire height with this potion ?
i am already 25+

Better off going with the Height NFT from the Buying and Selling Threads or use Height Growth Booster v2 from Patreon!

1 Like

To also help boost growth -

• thyroid
  • HGH
  • endocriner / endrocrine rejuvenation
  • manly man (optional)
1 Like