The Manhattan Method

Or Skyscraper from the same thread when it pops there.

1 Like

Hello,

Right now I am using Manhattan method (3-4 listens), opus manhattan (2 listens), 8k res (an hour or more), and I just bought ABP. I am getting insane results in terms of intelligence and skill acquisition so I cant thank you enough. I am also using manly man (for hours) and what fat (for hours). I use this stack daily.

My question is, is what I am doing safe? And can I add Quintessence of hyper masculinity as well with this current stack? (3 times a day maybe?)

Would really appreciate your insights! :pray: @DR_MANHATTAN

Thanks!

5 Likes

completely safe

Also safe

if you donā€™t know what you are doing, Iā€™d drop it down a notch

5 Likes

ok so can I use manly man and what fat when I am doing my cardio (fasted) for an hour on two devices,

then use muscle roar for 30 mins in the evening when i am weight lifting, is this fine?

so far I am feeling ok so no side effects or anything.

The brain stack is when I am working so during daytime.

appreciate your answer a lot, thank you!

1 Like

yes :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This field is pretty good. Have been using it for a while and my mind has become sharper, and more keen to perceive thoughts and things I normally wouldnā€™t in the past.

I donā€™t spend as much energy on thoughts or trying to decipher concepts, itā€™s a lot more seamless and intuitive. Iā€™m able to grasp concepts more and manipulate them to a greater extent in my head. Itā€™s helped me understand more nuanced scientific material and make sense of it. I can understand the core of the lesson I learn and get the ā€œbig pictureā€ idea of it, as well as piecing the small pieces together for greater clarity.

On top of that, Iā€™ve also seen a noticeable increase in working memory. Iā€™m able to memorise phone numbers and names much easier now.

I canā€™t wait to see the results after hundreds more hours of listening. I bet it will be even more incredible

14 Likes

Hpw many hours of listening so far?

Has anybody had any new experiences with this field?

There are already many incredible testimonials in this thread, it is really very worthwhile. It will be the next field I will try to have

2 Likes

Iā€™ve read the thread I was just wondering if there was any new experiences anybody would want to share

1 Like

Iā€™ll say this from my own perspective:

The longer you use these fields, the harder it can be to describe your experience. Itā€™s like the more ā€˜out thereā€™ spiritual or non-dual experiences, where language just isnā€™t really sufficient to package and encapsulate what youā€™re trying to convey. There arenā€™t words for some of the stuff you can experience.

ā€˜Worseā€™ in many respects is that there just isnā€™t a common frame of reference. As a metaphor, it gets to be like trying to explain colors to the blind. In many cases you can ā€˜approximateā€™ it ā€“ even very poetically! ā€“ but itā€™s not really the same, you know?

Manhattan Method is the genius toolkit. It will fundamentally change your relationship to information and knowledge itself. It will expand your mind and change way you think. Even if youā€™re already pretty smart, this will make you noticeably smarter. It will improve your memory, it will improve your reasoning capabilities, it will improve the way you think. If you arenā€™t spamming it or using various boosters, it might do this ā€˜slowlyā€™ enough that you may not even ā€˜noticeā€™! An important Before/After mental picture is key.

Opinions certainly vary, but to me this is the most important Wiring field for any potential Brainiac or anybody whoā€™s trying to expand their intellect. I think of it as Brainiac 101 and Conceptual Conglomerate as Brainiac 102 ā€“ everything else is a (wonderful) specialization, but this is foundational.

So how do you explain a foundational shift in your mindset and perspective? And even if you did, would the context really be accurately conveyed? And even if it were, would it be believed?

Plus ā€“ like many of us ā€“ I use a lot of fields on a daily basis and itā€™s not always instantly obvious where a result came from. Iā€™m not exactly running a scientific experiment here with control groups.

These are the kinds of things I think about that often stops me from leaving a review or reporting results and ā€“ given the relative scarcity of other reports (other than encouragements to pick it up!), I expect that other long term users face the same sorts of concerns.

Iā€™m not sure Iā€™m up to the task of explaining ā€˜flightā€™ to a ā€˜fishā€™, but I feel very confident in saying this field will give you wings.

30 Likes

I recently got this last month, I used it with white matter but didnā€™t spam it at all, Iā€™m not at that level yet lol
Iā€™ve noticed that my brain has been upgraded in almost every way. I can speak more clearly and Iā€™ve noticed I feel more at home in my own body, and I feel like Iā€™m actually ā€œthereā€. Thatā€™s the initial changes I noticed every time I play it. I noticed a less emotional attachment to information and thoughts in my mind because I feel like I entirely exist beyond them, and that Iā€™m able to grasp the idea of whatā€™s being said much more efficiently. I think one of the most obvious things Iā€™ve noticed is my ability to intuit information. Like i kind of know what to say/think Iā€™m a way. I play rainbow six siege with my friends, and with this field I make callouts much better, my aim improved and my focus has also gotten better(the game has very subtle cues like hearing footsteps above or below you and other sometimes unnoticeable things that can make a big difference) I can hear them almost clearly now, also I have this intuitive nudge that lets me know where an enemy potentially is, and Iā€™ve been right a more than a few times.
Another thing I noticed is the way I see the patterns in rugs and floors, itā€™s like they became a bunch of separate pieces combining to make a whole, and those parts also create a bigger whole.
Anxiety goes down considerably with this, maybe because Iā€™m able to process things properly, also I walk in a more uniform fashion, less uneven strides and not as much unnecessary hand movements.

This may not be the review youā€™re looking for but I think this has shown the changes in my ways of thinking before and after MMšŸ˜‚

24 Likes

So i just got to 120 Hrs of this one. All boosted and the last 20 hrs with Valhalla and Berserker.
Until i got to the 100 hrs i Was Kind of waiting for a ā€œcognitive boomā€ which never really came. Instead i realized how much i actually dont know and how dumb i actually am. At the same time i feel way smarter than before because i understand things on a deeper level and can reflect on myself way better and see the Thing which i can still learn. I am at a point where i am realizing what being smart even means and where these brain fields and different skills can lead me.

I expected a boom but came to the realization of how much knowledge i lack, at the same time learning became easier. Interesting

9 Likes

You really are smart

Itā€™s humbling because the world becomes bigger, more complex, sophisticated.

At the same time itā€™s a bit ego heavy because other people seem simpler and more predictable

10 Likes

How come you think im smart?

Yeah man i feel like my brain journey is just starting and im slowly ā€œoutpacingā€ the people around me. Also just starting to understand how much my current wiring with the Manhattan method might compound with fields like the coneptual conglomerate

Very interesting this is actually pulling me deeper :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You starting to notice

6 Likes

I guess knowing the capabilities, possibilities and knowing where i lack knowledge might be a sign of intelligence. Even tho i would not yet say that i am a smart person

Thank you anyway :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is this the best field for general cognitive enhancement and being smart?

1 Like

This field is Brainiac 101. The Genius Toolkit.

14 Likes